Reviews for Making Exceptions
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great story, but I'm sure you already know that. You did a lot of characterization in such a short space and it was believable too. Good job!
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I take this chance to tell you that i love the way you write and that i have seen your livejournal and read a lot of your fics. I can't tell you how much i like your writing stile.

Anyway. Back to this fic. Your Rorschach is really in character, something that doesn't happen a lot on this fandom, where not all the people can do justice to this character and his conflicted personality. Great work, please keep writing.
Solosan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
oh man wowwie...

ery good I have to say. Lolz the things partners get up to. Although it gets me wondering, who approached who first? :) Now that's part of their relationship i wanna see~
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Gah, this is so well written! Such strong emotion in just a few paragraphs. The characterization is incredible and I love the imagery. Seeing some human in Rorshach is always such a delight, and Daniel always seems to be the one to bring it out.
Viqueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I normally don't support this paring but this a nice ficlet :thumbsup: good work
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I liked. Just loved the Rorschach's thoughts. Nice work. :)
the rebel angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love the last line!

This is a good story, I liked it!
Lolclonewars12345 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
this is the only nite owl/Rorschach i should write more watchmen comics :)
Fairady chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
It's always so tricky when dealing with Rorschach and sex or lust even. At least I think so. But you've managed it here and I adored reading this. Thanks for posting it!
Lady Jekyll chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*DROOL!* Damn, that was great. Seriously, Rorscach needs to get laid. Maybe he'd lighten up. More Please? Would you mind reading mine? It's called Mirror Image.