Reviews for Some Ways to Know you watch Inuyasha to much
GoddessOfInuYokai chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
number 11 is true, i just want to kill my 2 little sisters who are driving me mad .
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Kagome and Sesshomaru 4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awesome
to much chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I need help! I watch it to much!
Raven-2010 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Okay I think i have died laughing. You see a flea and ask if it's Myouga LMAO" _
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this whole thing but number 20 is my favorite. And dreaming of being sesshys mate hm if I dream that damn I hope I stay the hell asleep for a long time Muwhahaha ia am so bad" (_)
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
i LOVED this but im really curious did you do these things and for the other 2 storys of this did you do these just wondering if you could let me know that would be AWESOME thanks
Cassie M. M chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Goddess, I laughed SO hard reading these. XD.

You know, I'm going to do just that - I'm gonna make myself a costume like Sesshomaru's, dye my hair silver, put on make-up to make it look like the markings of Sesshy, and go to Otakon next year as that. 8D.
CrimsonLaurana chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
That. Was. Freaking. HILARIOUS! I almost died I was laughing so hard!

Here's a couple a things.

1. You give your best friend a necklace and try to sit them.

2. You believe your cat's gonna turn into Kirara.

3. When you're in the mall you get lost, so you get down on all fours and start sniffing around.

4. You buy an outfit like InuYasha's and go around telling people that you're protected from fire.

5. Your best friend is so nice to you, you start adding honorifics to his/her name.
SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
'You find a flea on one of your pets, and ask if its Myoga'

...I totally did NOT do that... Nope...

WHY IS EVERYONE STARING AT ME!

lol, I asked the one on my dog... But for some odd reason it didn't answer... I'm an idiot X_X
SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
'You get a neckless like Inuyasha's and put it around your boyfriend and say sit.' Lmao, I
sesshy-and-rins-lil-gurl4774 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
i have one!

"you spend your allowence buying inuyasha stuff (awesome stuff!) and then build a shrine and make people pay to see you room. and if they refuse say 'ill be one moment' and go get your miroku outfit on, come back out, hold out your right hand and yell 'WIND TUNNEL!' and when it doesnt work act all disappointed..."

wow that was long

i really like your styl of writing!