Reviews for Camp Rock II: Payback
FluffyJazz96 chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
I awfully loved this thing!

And yeah, though I'm kinda bothered by all the magic helium and aquitard wheel stuff...

I just adored how you wrote this story from both of Nate and Caitlyn's POVs, and visualized the whole scenes very clearly.

And were those original songs? I actually pasted them on google - 'cause they were so cool. Of course, I couldn't find any song, though.

I got to admit, at first, I thought that you were taking too long on Nate's rebellion - but now that I think on it, it would read much more better that way.

You're one awesome and amazing writer! Keep the writing up! I'm gonna read more of your stories in the future!
CadetBlue chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
The first part of chapter 1 kept me laughing and wanting more! The real writers of Camp Rock should have used your idea of Shane repeating what Nate and Jason said last summer in the beginning of Camp Rock 2! Pure genius (:
angelrock444 chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
o.. Yayz JBR!
lyrically-correct chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
hey, love this story and can't wait to keep reading! g2g read!

bella
edwardcullen64 chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
can you send me the full song?

edwaardcullen64
with the monsters chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
I can't believe it's the end!

*sob*

But it was a truly amazing ending, I must say. No corny lines or anything - it was totally perfect! I want a Nate/Caitlyn happy-ever-after too.

I totally adored everything about this fic. It made me laugh and cry and snort once (but we promise never to mention that) and I loved ALL the songs in this chapter, they're really meaningful. Well, except maybe the one about pop corn, but that was just cool.

You're gonna do another, similar one, right? Because I don't think I could live without it!
with the monsters chapter 19 . 5/25/2009
I didn't review this chapter? What? I'm sosososososo sorry! I can only plead that my email is really screwed up at the moment O.o

This was definately my favourite chapter so far - the emotions were so real, I was almost crying for Caitlyn, because I know how that feels (well not the whole on a stage claiming to breathe magic helium thing but in front of a load of people who refuse to believe you) and I think you're amazing, seriously.

I'm going to go read the next chapter now because I simply can't wait any longer!
Anna chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
This is really, really good! I'm happy that Caitlyn and Nate are officially together. I also really liked the songs, I started laughing when I read the Camp Pop song.

anna
Krissy chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
Great chapter! I love the remix of We Rock. Lolz. please update soon!

Krissy
PierceTheVeil chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
I love this chapter, it's sad how all those people made fun of Caitlyn. When I read it, I was literally screaming, "OMFG they FINALLY got together, yay!" I have one question, for the preview of the happy marriages story thingy, who is nate marrying exactly? mitchie, caitlyn or someone else?

Anyways, I loved this chapter, and i like how you put evryone's point of view in it.

Anna
JennyMoriarty chapter 17 . 4/30/2009
That's really cool! You have a talent not just for writing stories but for writing songs!

I hope I'll be buying your books in a few years time!

(Sorry I had to post this as a review it wouldn't let me reply...)

:D
suburbs chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
While all the insecurities and misunderstandings are totally in character, you're killing me. My only hope is that you have invested so much time in Nate and Caitlyn that you have to get them together (please) eventually, and that there can't be too much longer to wait. I liked the moment with Jason a lot. and once again, I really want Nate and Caitlyn to figure it out.
JennyMoriarty chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
Did you write the song?

:O
Sunrisepainter chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey,

your story realley touched. It is one of this stories of which I can't get enough of. Your a talented writer and I enjoyed every word. I got addicted to this great story ;D.

Hope you'll go on soon, if you don't want me to die! I'm serious!

Bye

Nina
anna chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
i really like your story so far, but i need to know. When are Nate and Caitlyn going to finally get together? I mean they've kissed and then they're like, " Friends? The Best." So what? They're friends with kissing benefits?

Anyways loved it, can't wait until your next update!

Anna