Reviews for The Ultimate Question
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Yay! Everyone on the Justice League is impossible! They must be so proud.
Peacock-Lover chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I laughed ask hard.
PrincessGBRS chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Hahahahahaha! I love it!
me chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
All I have to say is this...AHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THE SPACE THING.
Almost Funny chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Hahahaha...very nice. I posed a similar question to one of my coworkers the other day and she gave me a somewhat satisfactory answer: Comicbook Physics. A complex branch of physics and an exciting field of study.
Clownwithachainsaw chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aheh. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahahahaha!

This... this is so funny! All questions easily answered in the graphic novels, but within the context of the T.V. show, they mae absolutely no sense! Comic gold!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Bahahaha! I've been wondering the same things!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
snort...hilarious
Floaging chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
This is funny and also brings up a lot of questions that I would really like answered. :D
BumbleBug chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Wow. You said EXACTLY the things I have been wondering for a long time now. A little ficlet you have there!
Beautifuldeath92 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
LOL i loved it! Omgoodness that was hilarious! I loved the ending

"I guess you're perfect."

Then of course Batman being all Batman was like

"Then why are you late?"

Goodness that was amazing!
Secret Thought chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Hahahaaha, lol, I thought this was one of the funniest stories i've read.
1520173 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lol- great questions! very funny, you're a really good writer.
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Lol, that first chapter was funny! But what always bothered me about the Lanturns is how their magic worked. Magic is never explained, so it never makes sense! But yeah, I've always wondered about all those things. Also, how does Superman get a haircut if every part of his body is invulnerable? Or trim his finger/toenails? What would happen to a human if he got too enthusiastic...between the sheets?

Lol, good end on chapter two, but does it really deserve a new chapter? I'd edit this and add it to the end of the first one.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
lol- I HAVE IT!

I love this fic! Awesome job on all of it.