Reviews for Reflective Contemplation
Caeria chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Lovely story. There aren't enough good Sakura and Garda stories out there. Thanks for the read.
Itachisgirl88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
it was good
Lord Veronas chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Cute, I like the end sentence.
reVer1E chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was very cute. I loved the imagery you used and you did a great job at keeping them in character.
Somerandomperson chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
aww that was a cute little story ]
christina chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is a very good story and would be even better if you you continued in to another chapter,: )
BlackVelvett chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I'm so happy that you're back and finishing LAD. I was distraught when it suddenly and without warning disapeared. But was even more shocked when it suddenly reappeared when I was randomly searching a Sess/Kag pairing.

I love this one shot- but hate the fact that its a one shot. This is the first time I've come across this kind of pairingand I really really adore the idea. I love Gaara's vulnerability and the understanding quality of Sakura you portrayed here. If you ever reconsider into making this story more than a one-shot that would be amazing. After you finish LAD, of course! _~

Love your writing and keep it up!
rogueassasinC2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
hey, i really liked it. you get 2 thumbs up!

but you do have some mistakes... like almost every time some one starts to talk, a letter is in front of it. sometimes behind too.(the letters "a" & "y" mostly)

but i still loved it!
GaaraXSakura-all-the-way chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I LIKE IT! I hope you write more stories with Gaara and Sakura together! Too bad that your not continuing it. But thats okay! I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Sincerely, Alix
Morlin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love it!

The story was sweet and very touching from both Gaara and Sakura's point of view. I loved your portrayal both charaters, yes they were slightly OOC but nothing really noticable.

Overall, great one shot. I loved it.
piratequeen0405 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I haven't read Naruto fanfic in ages, but your story brought back all the love! Fantastic introspective piece. Loved the discussion of personal vulnerabilities that were not shown as weaknesses, but as uniques aspects of a character and areas for growth. And you wrote Gaara so very, very well!
Nilee chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
OMG- you're back! Do you have any idea how many people were trying to find out what happened to ran rampant; the fact that you worked with large cats didn't help matters:-)

- Laying Amongst Dokatsu is one of the most popular fanfics out there. I've read the 40 chapters over an over again. The prospect that you might complete the story is awesome. I even offered to give money to your favorite charity if you finished the story-my offer is still good.

Now if you tell me that this wonderful new story is not a one shot, I will count this as a very very good day!
cool like winterfresh chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i thought it was a great story and it needs a sequel because i would like to know what happens. Like does sakura transfer do they fall in love and you know get married and important stuff like that.O yeah and if you do write another iwould love to read it.
cookiemonster243 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Amazing story. You kept their personality in line, so they were not as OOC as I expected it would be. I can tell you have a lot of talent, and this story proves it. Keep up the great work! :D

GaaSaku ftw! XD
Lady Kaliska chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
The emotional aspect is amazing as always. That's weird that it won't let you repost Lying Amongst Dokatsu. To this day that's my absolute favorite Sesshomaru/Kagome. I still love that pairing to this day. I'm thinking of writing a crossover with Aerith/Sesshomaru because they ARE EVEN MORE opposite. (I'm weird.) I love Sakura's character. It's amazing. I write her with other male's and I tend to write out her certain tendancies in my AU worlds. It's good to see you back and in a different fandom. It's nice to broaden the horizons. If you like Sakura's character like I do, there's an awesome youtube video about her character. If you put in Sakura Run, in the search and go about the third one down. (the song is from Snow Patrol) omg... amazing. Anyways goodluck on your new stories. I look forward to seeing you write again. :)