Reviews for Soulmates
Anonymous033 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Lol! Clearly it's been a while since you last updated, so I'm glad you ended with fluff! Otherwise, I'd have been left wondering forever about what could've been...*dramatic*.

Okay. Dramatism over. I like this story! It's really sad, really horrifying (in the good way), and really sweet. And I DO love this bit of fluff! Thank you for it.

Great work :D

Soph
Anonymous033 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
I never watched SWAK, so I don't know who Dr Brad is, but I like him lol!

And typical Abby, to be mad for missing out on the witnessing of a kiss XD

Typical Gibbs to headslap Tony! Hehe.
Anonymous033 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
I never had a burning desire to see giant talking Irish mushrooms in hot pink dresses, but now that you've brought it up...!

Intense chapter O.O I FREAKED OUT as much as he did when you said that they'd taken his cell phone; I thought he was going to die in that ditch! And yet he made it back.

And kissed Ziva...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Wow.
Anonymous033 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Noooo! They'll find him, right?

What a violent chapter O.O but a good one, nonetheless!
Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Oh geez, that's scary. Gah.

Palmer, hot? I don't know.

But another good chapter! I was kind of expecting it to be about Agent Lee alone; the last line definitely caught me off guard. I'm apprehensive now!
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Ooh, put in someone from Mossad!

...Yea, I know you've already written the next chapter lol. But I'm just weird that way. Anyway, LOVE the kiss, of course! AND Tony's technological confusion. Haha.
Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Aww, it's so sad, how torn up he is when it comes to his feelings about her :(

Having naturally already watched Aliyah and Truth or Consequences makes me wish that the canon relationship HAD taken this turn, though.

It was a good chapter, and I know this story is primarily angst, but you have a good sense of humour, lol.
Anonymous033 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Oh no. OH NO. Which agent?

Ooh, Tiva moment! Many Tiva moments. I'm happy!

Can you tell I'm excited?
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
You're right. The Prestige is AWESOME. As is your chapter!

I was not expecting the bomb...I'm wondering what the aftermath will be like.

Also: random is good.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Still loving the interaction! And Ducky is right, he isn't acting like himself, haha.

I loved this: "I paraphrased to make it seem like he actually asked for permission." Made me laugh!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh gosh, the line does fit! Although I was quite startled by it, haha.

I don't know what you mean by "boring"; I love Tony-angst and this was a good chapter. Also, love the McNickname! AND the team interaction.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I LIKE THIS.

I know it was written eons ago lol, but it's very nice so I'm going to continue read it.

I love the first chapter! The way you describe Tony's feelings...oh, poor man. You write very well!
Robern chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
I was really enjoying this story it is a pity you never finished it.
Muse-Love-Rock chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
you just need to keep writing...that's all i can say. this FanFic is off the charts!
blisss chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Is this the end? It's such an amazing story (I was so captivated by "ten seconds" that I read well into the night) and I want to see more of it :) please

maybe a sequal?