Reviews for The 13 Nights of Halloween
ILaviLavi chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
What happened to the rest of the thirteen stories? D:
ILaviLavi chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Nice! That was a good chapter with and even better ending. I liked how TenTen was a serial killer, but i'd prefer the gore, rape torture, so on. ;D
Celestialfae chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
This is strangely similar to the book Camilla. a book about a lesbian vampire falling in love with another woman. Though i have never read the book and god forgive for reading this stuff.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Well I can see why it's a series of one-shots; otherwise you'd need a bunch of O.C.s to fill in for the dead ones. This was quite...hm, some House of 1,000 corpses meets Hannibal I guess. Moral of the story: don't invite goths over because they're not lonely, they're just bored.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was... well, massively fucked up. I liked some of your other stories, but I think I'm done reading this one. Just a bit too extreme for my tastes.
b82891834 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Nice chapter. Update soon! Still a supporter of your storiess 10%.
TheFluffyPurpleVampire chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
im confused every1 died in the first, not tenten is evil and is killing every1 that already died...
inuyouko chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
man i must have a sick sense of humor cause this story made me laugh lol you just got to love temari there at the end lol
Insomniackid7 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Nice chapter, even if it is for an almost unheard couple. I still thought it had what every one your stories had, A touch of originality.
b82891834 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
This chapter was great... It wasn't as horror movie-ish, but it was still pretty good keep up the good work.
Kami-Inu chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Whoo...yet another stunner. You're right, this is a rare pairing-and you handled it quite well, considering that this is a horror fic. Now, I'm starting to become rather frightened of Tsunade...I could easily see her as a dominatrix, or something like that...'shivers'. Anyways, good job on this one-I also don't see many fics with main female Vampires. Usually it's a guy going after a girl, or a guy...even if it's just a one-shot, kudos to you for working in all these interesting factors. Ja-ne. .
Insomniackid7 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Well, damn. I had an idea of what it was going to be like. But you rule at twisting the mind.
Kami-Inu chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Damn...another shocker. But still very well executed. A twist to the usual 'spurned lover' stories. I like it. And, for the first time, Temari is a/the victim. Interesting...guess we can add her name to the body count list. No one is safe. Nice. It's okay if you can't get them all done by Halloween-I know I don't mind. Scary stories are good any time of the year for me. Plus, you're a great writer. If you decided to stop and wait til next Halloween to continue, I'd be willing to wait. Just do your best. Just like you've been doing so far. And, BTW, that's one of my favorite phrases, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.' Ja-ne. .
b82891834 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
It's totally okay, you take your time. I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
roxxihearts chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
question 0

will anyone in this horror fic survive besides the killer? ._.;; im always sad when hinata dies T-T