Reviews for Will the things I have done be remembered?
SpartanCommando chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
My god. Such a terrible thing, and similar things have happened in our time. You did I the justice it deserved to be remembered with. I hate blue cosmos.
Kari Suttle chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
*stares in silence. Then speaks.* THAT WAS AWESOME! But seriously, WHEN is anyone gonna tell herro and kira that its the OTHER way around with their lovers' dying? You really had me going, i thought FOR SURE that kira was dead at least once, same for duo. You write WAY better than anyone else, with so many plot twists NONE of it is a recognizeable plot idea from ANY other fics unlike all of the other fics out there of this crossover you have a sequel for this, i'll definetally read it!
Vanguarde chapter 24 . 2/21/2009
Nef,

I feel bad that I haven't read this story for a long time, but I had internet problems. As for the story, wow. I did not expect such a... bitter sweet ending. To have defeated the enemy with so much loss and just transform one of the heroes into an enemy. This story is touching and an example of what not to do in real life. Keep up the great work with writing. You're brilliant. I'll be waiting for your followup. Keep on doing the great work.

Your loyal reader,

Van
dinah chapter 24 . 1/20/2009
woah! alas! i was anxious to know your epilogue and that you might be hinting some of the pcoming events for the new story.. there will be a new story right? kira totally change into a bitchy mode and he is a guy for godsake! he is up to something and why did meer has to sacrificed herself for the damn lacus and him.. heero must have been devastated.. and cagalli is not receiveng equal treatment from her own brother which frustarates me the most.. well justice will be prevail in the next one i hope , and i cant wait for them! banzai nefieslab!
FighterPlaneAce chapter 24 . 1/20/2009
Dude you are just too good. I thought I was going to die laughing at the joke Duo made to Flay. I thought that this was a really great epilogue. Can't wait to see what else happens in your other story and see if Heero will carry out his threat or whatever else may happen. Either way, awesome job.
dinah chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
when you stage out the 7 broken seals, ive got goosebumps creeping all over.. damn awesome! and of course i got tears leaking at the end when tom sacrifices himself and holy! lacus kill herself is the greatest but unexpected event ever occur in the fanfiction community! love the scene! an tomcaga too! cant wait for the prologue or maybe a sequel?he
FighterPlaneAce chapter 23 . 1/11/2009
That was the coolest thing I've ever read man, this would really make a great manga or anime show. I hope that there will be an epilogue telling what happens after the battle. But overall, this was just awesome.
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 1/10/2009
That is quite sad. Lacus dead, Meer impersonating Lacus, Heero will probably be scarred even more with the death of another.
FighterPlaneAce chapter 19 . 12/23/2008
I thought I was going to die laughing when they told her that they already knew what Operation Shooting Star was. You got a great thing going here.
FighterPlaneAce chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
This is just awesome. You doing a great job at showing what war can do to people like the good guys when they have no choice, or what war does to even the people with the kindest of hearts.
FighterPlaneAce chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
This is like the best Gundam story that I have every read. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Vanguarde chapter 22 . 12/18/2008
WOW! I can feel the climax coming! The rising action is totally awesome! I can't wait to see what happens in the last chapter! It's getting really good! Keep up the good work Nef.

Your excited reader,

Van
dinah chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
all flay knows is to command her guards to shoot poor innocent soldier. i cant see why garth pick someone as idiotic as flay. well maybe because shes a moron that can easily be used.. hehe.. hate her that much.. that means your story is working on perfectly well. have to admit that the meet up scene between cagalli and tom is just heart wrenching yet beautiful although they didnt reconcile well but i hope they will have a nice perfect ending although one of them might die at the end which the toms probability to die is much higher. got my eyes watery while reading them. fabulous chapter...
dinah chapter 21 . 12/14/2008
youve just fulfilled my day by updating.. awesome moment between meer and cagalli and of course kira getting hit by cagalli is somehow adorable to me. i guess i would smash lacus too if i was in cagallis position; she is not the only one who has sacrificed her everything because many people do too and meer is being a lil dense about the whole lacuss smashing thing since she is has been trailing behind lacuss butt for god knows how long. and tom is making his move i guess. cant wait for the next installment. this story excites me to read more of it!geedeeyap!
Ken Wise chapter 21 . 12/14/2008
Well time to make some popcorn and drink some powerthirst, because I think were gonna get a phenomenal show.