Reviews for The Paparazzo and The Movie Star
Heather chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Love the story...shame it didn't get finished...i really would have liked to have known how it ended .

Any chances of it being finished sometime at a later date?

YaoiYuriFan chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I really hope you continue this story.
invisalite chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
This one was rather interesting. Rather on the lusty side of it, but still interesting nonetheless. Great job!

invisalite
darkemochic chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
oh wow. I passed up this story a few times but i got bored and went looking thru the list, saw this, and decided, what the hell. and im glad i did, this is entertaining. I cant wait for more.
Pineapples Are Love chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I absolutely love this fanfiction. I normally don't really like AU, but this was fantastic. I'd love to read more of it, or maybe another AU fic. You certainly seem to do them well.
ash chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
totally sweet How about you do more of Shassie love with MUSIC it would be funny and romantic (try Crush by David Archuleta)
snowglow chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
honestly...didnt expect it to be that good! (not big on AU) but actually really enjoyed it! love how you worked everyone else in, especially playboy!Buzz *squee!* cant wait for more! and please let them come out and have a big get together with everyone!
ash chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
HOT very hot. hotter than an exploding volcano
JamiepBlaze chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Lots of fun here!

Really enjoyed the AU:)
sessysbaby666 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
update soon please this looks like it could turn into somethin even better. If you do update soon I'll give you a cookie!
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS SEQUEL! :)
isrocks chapter 2 . 10/4/2008