Reviews for Cross My Heart, and Hope to Die
SereStarOfGaea chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
I had so much fun reading your story and I don't know why I didn't find it before it was recommended to me but I'm glad I did.. It took me two days to finish it and I was so sad to read the last lines because I wanted more. I hope you continue to write stories and have fun with the characters.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
When a story is a little old I usually write reviews when I finished reading, but I couldn't wait. I'm loving the story and how you are portraying Mia and sage. I usually go for ryo and mia since I saw the anime but now I'm starting to get why there's other couples for her. She can actually be with any of the guys and have stuff in common. And sage is such a gentleman and I think they do fit very well...
SereStarOfGaea chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I'm totally loving your story, it was recommended to me by ghost of dawn because I really like mia. I totally agree with what you are saying about already having a great female character that is awesome, knowledge is her strength. Can't wait to read the rest and hopefully you come back and write more
saturnhotoru38 chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
I loved reading your story. You did an amazing job keeping true to the character's personalities. I would love to see how the romance between Sage and Mia turns out. I liked the notes you had added to each chapter since I didn't know some of those references. I would love to more of the detectives you created since it was interesting how they reacted to Mia and her boys.
KiatosTenku chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for sticking with it! And because of you, I've dug out the story I started 3 years ago. I might actually finish it. Thank you for the inspiration!
Consti Grandchester chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Awsome story! I have alot of good things to say about it. i love the dialogues, and how well-written each chapter is. Mia and the ronin are totally in character and I also love the plot.

You've done an excelent job! Congratulations!
Artifex chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I no longer feel like a bitch and I just have to say: I called that shit! Grrrr Kaori, you sonofabitch. Grrr Grrrr.
I love the poem quote. Truly a nice implement. Also, nice use of the story title. I enjoy that it pops up.
Artifex chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I died at the Mario reference, it was fantastically placed.
This is getting intense, and I am gonna be sooooooooooo sad when its over. -wipes tear drops from eyes- Don't end it q.q.q.q.q.q
Artifex chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I dread the day Ryo figures out their feelings, I've a feeling his big bro instincts are gonna go haywire.
Artifex chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I am such a bitch for this, but I suspected Kaori of being the Culprit right away, for all of this. That ending statement of hers though, had me second guessing. Color me paranoid, but my hunch is still on her.
Again I love your little notes. They are fantastic, and hot damn you are me ship Mia x Sage soooo hard. I never even considered shipping anyone from this show before-granted I was like five or six approximately so I guess that is to be expected because shipping was the last thing on my mind.
I love the back and forth between the guys-its so great. Their playfulness and how they handle stress translates well from the memories of my childhood. :D
I kinda want to animate bits of this fic-like the Scene wear Kento looks up sniffing at the smell of bacon. We'll see if that ever pans out. If it does-you'll be getting a poke from me on your deviant-art if you still have it activated. A lot of people on DA have switched over to blogs, so maybe I will poke you there with it. Not sure yet. I will eventually follow the account regardless-I've just been too busy with college work to do so.
Great work so far with the story. I can't wait to read more.
Artifex chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
1st Mia x Sage, you've made me ship it. Grats.

2nd. I don't want you to ever shut up at the end of these, the sheer amount of thought you put into this story, as little into it as I am, is incredible.. :D I shall indeed to a read up on his anscestor. :D
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Just finished up this baby. It was a nice companion to have with me this week. My absolute favorite part was the plot. Very original and fun to read as the information was discovered. The dialog was super sharp and a joy to read. I always love a story with snappy dialog. And we got some great, goofy scenes of the boys that just made me laugh.

I went looking for a quality Ronin fic and you delivered. Thank you very much for entertaining me, I had a wonderful time!
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So... I was looking around for some good Ronin fic to read- something I haven't done in years, admittedly. I stumbled on this one and noticed the author's name. I know this person! I was so happy to find this! Loving Mia's little relationship with White Blaze. So cute. I particularly enjoyed Rowen's introduction. Very amusing and high energy. Though referring to him as the blue haired boy instead of say blue haired young man makes me picture him at age 15 instead of college age. Especially working at a comic shop. Very fun scene all around though. LOVED it!

With the Mia cooking scene I can totally picture Ryo coming for a visit. "Mia! Why did you let him get so fat?" I had a smiliar reaction to going home and seeing the family dog under my parents' care.

The writing is very engaging and well written. Beautiful and a joy to read. Very entertaining dialog. I am very much looking forward to seeing how the rest of this story turns out.
Lennex chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
What a fantastic story. I have not found a decent story on here in a while an when I said to myself hey let's read a ronin fix its been a while I found yours. It was great! You have a fantastic writing style an I can't go on enough how wonderful the story was. The feeling an emotion. The humor an action. All great. So thank you agin for this wonderful story ;)
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Let me tell you this, and i know i'm late because last update was 11.09.11: this wast one of the most beautiful fanfiction i have ever read! I found it absolutely gorgeous, i started yesterday and i couldn't stop reading till the last chapter i was so engrossed! really, i love it! you characters are so well described, absolutely fitting the original ones, but, alike the original story, you didn't just tell fightings, you also created a new world made of relationship between ronins and Mia absolutely stunning! I love the way she and Sage find each other after years, and each and everyone of them is accurately individual, with his way of speaking or dressing... i don't really now if you understand everything i'm writing down 'cos i'm italian and i'm probably making a lot of mistakes... but i just wanted to congratulate, i really hope you'll write something like that soon! bye!