Reviews for Neko Love Hina
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
While I think the story's funny I don't understand the polls. Not enough information for me.
Bronze chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
That poor guy. they almost treat him like a pet. When he finally matures I hope things change. A little respect wouldn't hurt.
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Though I can't truly tell if any are out of character as I don't know what anima/ manga this story is based on, I do like all the characters. They're very entertaining.
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
That's gonna leave a mark! Now what do they do with the pain in the ass slayer? They can't just let him go. He'd only come back with other slayers.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Frankly, I don't give a damn which gender he becomes. Even though in my case it's moot as the story's likely long over. On the off chance you do read this, I pity Keitaro. A crazed devisor on a constant sugar high is going to make life very hard for him. I don't know where your inspiration for the character of Keitaro came from but I get a real kick out of his problems.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
At the time I'm reading this it's four(4) years past the last update. But that doesn't matter. This story was recommended to me by my nephew and he was right. It is worth reading. I hope you read this because I'm certainly going to read the r4st of the chapters posted. Then I'll tell you whether I think you should or something else along this line or move on to another topic. But so far this has ben funny.
MaccasWell chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I love this story. What happens next? I'm really curious.

Did you decide to give Keitaro's Cat Demon a touch of Ragdoll (A breed of cat that flops when picked up or (I believe) stroked) based on his reaction to being stroked behind/between his ears. What a great touch to that, plus his near debilitating reaction to catnip, another hilarious touch. But what kind of Cat Demon with the four tails is he? I'm not really up on the Animal Demon legends.

Keep it up! I like to read what happens to everyone from after this chapter.
EdroGrimshell chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Found this in my alerts again, is it going to continue?
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
meh, im sad this hasn't been updated, looks like the next episodes7chapters would be funny af hell...
knightwolf20x chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
This is really entertaining. I hope you can update soon.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Odachi is what you mean, not odaichi. An Odachi is a giant two-handed sword meant to, apparently, cut horses or horse-riders in two.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
It's very stupid when people force others to confront something.

That always ends up badly in real life. You're lucky you don't have to follow basic psychology in fiction.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
The protagonist being whipped is funny sometimes. Not all of the time.

All of the cats I've had (or known) seem to have grown some form of resistance to catnip over a while. Especially if they were almost constantly able to smell it.

Whether that resistance be ripping everything with it on to shreds or their scent receptors being overloaded was a different matter though.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Kanako's much too possessive to ever share. She's also likely to be worse than Naru in ridiculous jealousy if they had ever gotten into a relationship.

I vote for Motoko. :P I'm liking this story quite a bit.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 13 . 12/16/2010