Reviews for I Refuse
Nina3491 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Wow! I really loved this! Thank you so much for writing this. I was kinda pissed at Suzaku in the anime for barely shedding a few tears when he killed Lelouch. In the anime I didn't get a canon vibe about this couple but, I always do in fanfics. Especially such good written ones, such as this one. Great job!

~.~ 90s Princess
Aoky chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg. This is the awesome work that i ever read! XDDDDDD
make another story about them again! XDDD
ForeverBlackSun chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh God. I'm crying here. Why the hell couldn't those two be happy?! After all the shit that's happened?! It's just not fair! *sob*
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ahhhhhhh! That's what shoul have happened! DX
Uikjaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow beautiful! Sublime! Extremely well written :)
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved the story so much even though it was a one shot. So.. CUTE! :3
Jounouchi123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I am going to imagin and believe that happened on the last episode of the anime(: I wish if the ending of the anime was this one shot :( I love suzaku and lolouch 3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was just a pure pleasure to read! You wrote their characters perfectly and I'll need a mop to wipe my brain off from the floor.
Litschi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Coool! Great Story! Love Yaoi with Lemon! :P *lol*
irmina chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Beautiful, and steamy hot!
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i love it

they are so cute together

Meili-Hime chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
One of the best oneshots I've ever read. Not too short or long,has a plot, and just flat out hot. XD Nice work!
imaginethwrldisurs chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is what I have been looking for ever since I finished R2. I agree with whoever said this before me, that this would have actually fit very nicely with the anime. Gosh, why didn't it happen? You are awesome at writing. This story goes in my favorites NOW. Write more!
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Nice, hot and sexy. GREAT oneshot and I liked the time frame. There's really nothing bad I can say about this. I don't think I even spotted a grammatical error anywhere. Coodos to you!

-Alice
TELAYLA ABANDONED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
loved it!

absolutley amazing, incredibly in character, and tasteful, none of that trashy stuff...

great job!