Reviews for Sparring Sessions
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love scenes like this between Ronon and Jen. Thanks!
hifield chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was fun ... could visualize the whole thing... I'm still smiling.
Bellicose chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Ahhahhaha. Ninja moves. Of course Ronon would succumb to the prowess of ninjas. Honestly, I don't know what she's complaining about. He can drop me on my ass as many time as he wants and I totally wouldn't be upset. :)
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved it. It was cute and felt very sga. Well done! More maybe?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awesome! The classic get caught in a compromising position and leave very fast! Cute story, I love the ending. (Find McKay for Nanja moves.)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was cute and hilarious. I loved Jennifer's ninja comments and getting caught and the awkwardness that ensued was just too funny.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh my! I was laughing for the majority of it! Wonderful job! It was so much fun reading about Jen and her "ninja powers!" And fun to see how Ronon reacted to it all.

Great job!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I seriously am lol'ing right now!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is so cute! I love it! You had me laughing throughout the whole story! Awesome job! Hurray for Ninja Jennifer and Ronon! lol... That was awesome! :)
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great story, I now have images of Jennifer going all ninja on Ronon and winning ! LOL
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Really great take on their sparring lessons loved it
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I just got a hilarious image in my head of Ronon anf Jen walking down the halways of Atlantis in ninja costumes.
SirHarlequin chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I'm a new addition to the Ronon and Keller ship, and I think this story has just cemented my adoration for them. :) Thank you for making my good mood even better *bows*
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ninja! AH HA! I loved that. Jen is such a cute lil ninja. Very funny cute fic!
Redd chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I loved it!

Jen just keeps getting more and more adorable.