Reviews for Breaking
noooo! i was really hoping for a happy end :(
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
What? Why did Dean leave? That is just such a painful ending to a very clever story. Poor Sam.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I'm stunned over the mystery of this. Nice suspence.
JediMagnet09 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
...that's the ending?
monkeymuse chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
WOW Just found this and i have to say that it is awesome. I love what you are doing with the brothers. I can not wait to see how you fix this with Dean. I am a huge fan of Dean and would love to know what was happening to him while Sam was on the outside! Please post more soon! This is great
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
you going to do a sequel? i loved this fic!
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
hey i finished reading this story and i got to say how sad and i cant believe dean left what a dick,a jackas, ihave so many names for him i cant name them all. hey if it not to much trouble u should do a sequel
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
DEAN LEFT! WHY! poor sammy! :( i would hate dean if he ever hurt sammy like that!
rozzy07 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
I have just had the luck to play catch up and tag to this story and am left anxiously, now, waiting for more. Your interaction with the brothers and Bobby has been spot on... and now a shattered youngest Winchester just leaves your bottom lip quivering. Please more as soon as humanly possible... please!
LvSammy chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
This is awesome! My poor Sammy and what has happened to my poor Dean Please tell me you are going to post more soon. THANKS for this great read. You are amaZing.!
fireball1012 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
loved it great story so far can't wait for more please hurry and update
myownmind chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Thank you for the update. I'm glad that Sam's managed to get back into the town but I really would have preferred that Bobby had gone with him! Please update soon.
roxy071288 chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
WoW! This story just keeps getting more and more interesting!
myownmind chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
The plot thickens. Please update soon.
roxy071288 chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Ah man...I need some more of this...can't wait til next chappy