Reviews for Not Academic
Ruth chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I love this story! :)

Are there by any chance any stories about Charlie during his arrest in "When Worlds Collide? I've read some great stories, like this one, about When When Worlds Collide, but I have been able to find one about Charlie during his arrest. Thanks. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
that was good loved it
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Brilliant. This line in particular: And a small part of his mind was inquiring how many Feds Millie could harbour in her bosom, and which ones, and this really was not a line of thought he wanted to pursue.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wonderful banter, even in Charlie's thoughts. Now I really miss Millie too. So spot on.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Once again, this is very plausible. Thanks, Beth
scrimshaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I have not read the other two in this sequence, but will definitely find them and review now. This story is the missing episode between seasons, the soul-searching and reconciliation that was (IMHO) missing from s5 opener.

I especially apprciate the return of Mildred, who you got completely in character, to the point that I could actually see the two of them in Charlie's office bantering admist the levels that exist between them and the other characters.

Your dialogue was completely Numb3rs: I even had to read some of the metaphors a few times, which is not a complaint but a compliment, as it meant the math- and geekese was polished and believable. Your introduction with Charlie counseling his grad student made an excellent segway into the discussion of the situation with Don. And I was chuckling at the description of the protest groups and academic hysteria-all things we know would happen.

This story is now going as the only other favorite story I have, and I thank you for filling in the emotional gap between seasons.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Cute, funny, witty exchange between Charlie and Millie.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/3/2008