Reviews for Anakin's No Good Day
Padawan chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
(Me:giggle giggle giggle.)
Saskatcheran chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
haha sucks to be him. no wonder he turned to the dark side
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Lol stinks to be Anakin! I feel bad for him though!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yup. Pointless. But fun. With a capital F :D On another note entirely, it kinda shows an alternative to WHY Anakin turned to the Dark. First Dex, then the police... And the non-trusting Council as well... Well, if I was Anakin, I'd have snapped earlier. (As a smart person said, 'A guy can be only called 'Annie' so many times before he snaps.' Love that one :D )
andaere chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOL. This may have been pointless, but it was a nice, fun read, perfect after a week of finals. Thanks for posting this. It made me laugh. :)
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Mahahaha! Very funny. I like this story! Very good
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Poor Anakin! Haha it's just very unlucky, as Han would say ;)
Jaeh chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
...this is why Anakin hates the Jedi order. it was quite obviously not a lie - they should've sensed it with the Force!

what does the council do all-day anyway - sit? oh, are your butts already burning from intense exhaustion?

lay-off!

teehee, funny fic - poor anakin. xD

-Jaeh
Kell chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ah, Yoda. Hehe, Anakin just didn't have a very good day.
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
LMFAO! THAT WAS HILARIOUS. i like cracked up when I read the last part. Awesome work!
Rhivanna chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh - Oh dear Force this was funny! “Disappointed am I in you, Anakin. Lie like that, you should not.” Bwahahaha! Poor Anakin - just couldn't seem to get a break!
Tapchan91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
There is no laugh, there is no laugh... damn, there's laugh! Hahaha! That was brilliant :D Really enjoyed reading it :)
Becca chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
So now we know why he turned to the dark side. :-D
delilahbelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
ah, poor Ani. no wonder he turned evil. no one could accuse him of pretending to be Darth Vader. Loved it!
mgtragoedia chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
and people wonder why anakin went to the dark side