Reviews for Don't Ask
peytonwuzhere chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I seem to have fallen in love.

This is absolutely wonderful. So great, in fact, that I can't put it into words...or suitable ones, at least.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a quick update of Interference AND another one-shot of this pairing. So...update! Otherwise, I'll have to sick my keyboard on you (his name is Perversionism xD). And trust me, it hurts when your head is bashed with him.

So...update!

- The Eccentric Otaku
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hee hee..! This is great! I love in character everyone is! Are you gonna write more? It'll be awesome if you do! Completely and totally awesome!

(I think you've converted me into DeathXLloyd. It's all I think about when looking for Lloyd fan fics now. Thanks a bunch! ;D)
Shini'chi Raine chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Excellently written! Although, even though I've played ToS several times I don't quite remember any character named 'Death' aka Lloyd's older self? owo; Can someone show me a picture or something? D8
ALonelyStar chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was awesome

*grabs tissues*
linkkidd chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Finally, readable yaoi. I've never been able to find anything well-written enough to actually read without rolling my eyes. Kudos.

Haha, Lloyd lost his virginity(-ish) to himself. That's hillarious. X'D
Dragoness-of-Air13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Squeal! Yaoi! I love it I love it I LOVE IT! Thank you Thank YOU! I loved this will there be more, I'm hooked on this "couple". Can't wait for more!