Reviews for Heroes to Zeroes
CrysRocksXY chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
If I even draw an Arceus named Millennios or Millennia, then quote will be "Rally-ho!"

Also, nice job about this!
Invader Robyn chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Did you take the 'I've fallen and can't get back up!' line from those Life-Alert commercials? Funny either way.
LADY MALLARD chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Hello there, I just read this story, as well as re-read your first story, of the Origins of the Impossibles. I must say I'm glad, that there is someone out there who likes, or even knows about this classic cartoon, besides me. I grew up in the era of The Impossibles, along with the many other cartoons of that age, like; Frankenstin Jr.,Space Ghost,The Hurculoids,ect. I'm just happy to see that you've written, some great entertaining storys about, Frankenstin Jr. and The Impossibles, your combining the Impossibles with the Powerpuff Girls was really fun,I sure hope you'll write, about the further adventures of The Impossibles and maybe another story, conceirning Frankenstin Jr. Maybe you could do a story with them meeting, and solving a crime togather. That's what I always wanted to see, for even though they were on the same hr. show, they never got togather for an adventure or solved a crime togather. I hope to read more from you, You certainly have all the charactors personallys down pat, great job. Keep up the good work.