Reviews for What Friends Gear Up For
MeganM1977 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was really sweet. I've been watching my DVDs this weekend and I've forgot how much I love that scene in Mary Pat Shelby. I love Dan and really his friendship with Natalie. I think you've captured them both very well. :)
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful read. I like the Dan opened up to Natalie, even if it was on hypothetical terms. Are you going to do a sequel where we learn the whole story? I hope you do!
Dipenates chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really, really liked this. I've watched the ep "Mary Pat Shelby" a whole bunch of times and, which I really liked the scene between Dan and Natalie, I think it could have been so much more. You've filled in some of the blanks, I think.
stardust-creations chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow. Excellent writing. I look forward to reading more from you.
Otrame chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really enjoyed this. If I had a critic it would be that it might have gone into a little more detail. Not too much detail because that would have been massively OOC even while drunk,

But really that is not intended to criticize what you wrote, it's just you made me curious! Thanks for the great story.
Ande chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was a perfect coda. This was the first episode of Sports Night I watched and I immediately fell in love with the Dan/Natalie friendship. Great job. I would love to read more from you. :)
DNFan chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is good. I'd really like to see where you are going with this. Please write more! Sports Night fic is so rare, moreso involving these two particular characters.