Reviews for Inevitable as Tragedy
MaatsProdigy chapter 1 . 8/29
This is beautiful, so goddamn beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
That was an absolutely beautiful story, so touching and honest.
Lunelaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Your story was really moving. It was not the happiest fic I've ever read but it was so...human that I couldn't help being filled with many feelings while reading it.
It's really hard to describe how I feel right now - melancholy, sadness, joy? All of them and other it seems.
So thank you, for sharing your words and making me feel all of them.

And, I see that I'm not very original, but I liked your sentence:
"The world broke for each of us, and we fell through the cracks together"
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Love it!
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awww 3. That's so cute!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/31/2014

Loved the line "the world broke and we fell through the cracks together". Absolutely brilliant.
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I also love the build-up to a relationship, it makes more sense than Drarry just to fall in bed with each other. I especially liked this story and the use of letter writing to tell the story, and, of course the story itself.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Yay! This was an AMAZING story! Thank you so much for sharing. I too love hearing about how they fell in love and you have done a beautiful job of revealing that :)
Megany123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved how the boys got past their posturing to lay themselves out for each other with complete vulnerability. Your writing here is so powerful! Wow, just wow.
Claes14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
GeekIsShowing chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really like the progression of your writing and how you can see Draco and Harry develop. And I like you pov on after the battle. Of course Harry's going to have problems and I'm glad you adressed that in the ways you did.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
:D Second reading, love it.
keisan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was beautiful. I loved the ending.
CanTigerucks chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
that was sooooo cute.

you are really my favourite author!

man, wehre do you come up with these things?