Reviews for History Repeats Itself
Herondale18 chapter 2 . 4/14
I like the serious pun ;)
emogirlz chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I wanted to reach through this book and slap Harry and Draco for their idiocy so many times that it's unreal XD
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Great read!
Lucy Kent chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
AWWWWWW! I absolutely adore Drarry, but this has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. It's adorable, fast-paced but not too fast, and (mostly) in character. I just want to pull this couple into a giant hug and grin like a food at Shannon. 10 out of 10. I'll stop ranting and raving about it, but please note that you are an amazing author!
BashfulMangaka chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story I enjoyed each and every chapter. I loved the fact that the story mainly focused on Harry and Draco and you avoided any unpleasantness that would've arisen had their relationship been discovered at the beginning. It was a short and sweet tale full of interesting twists and turns that made it all the more enjoyable. Keep them coming (_)
readingaccount chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Fabulous story!
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
From what I've read from you thus far, this was absolutely my favorite story you have written. I know this is the first review that I've left, but I have read quite a few of your fics. I promise that I'll drop off more reviews for the stories I've already read; I just wanted this one to be the first.

"History Repeats Itself" was brilliant. Simply brilliant. I adored the emotional content and the way Draco fell in love with Harry. With a lot of M-rated stories, there's just the smut; while there is love after Draco and Harry engage in intimacy, there's no build-up at all. I was grateful that they fell in love first, declared it, and then took their relationship the next level. Just the fact that they waited, and all of the soft and emotional moments they shared, made me sigh in happiness. Also, this was a fascinating concept. I liked the whole time-turner idea, and how the Malfoys and Potters were tied together from the beginning. It did help explain so much (if only this was really true!). I ended up truly enjoying the character of Shannon as well. I wasn't sure if I was going to like her at first, but I warmed up to her, like Harry did.

You captured Draco beautifully, too. Writing in first person definitely helped to build his character; I was certainly pulled into the story because of the voice you created for Draco.

*Sighs happily* I was a fan of this. A big fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Time turners were destroyed. And I thought it was Orion Black?
kitiku01 chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
love the happy ending... more drarry! pls!
Anon chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Wait, because of that curse thing, did Lucius malfoy and James potter like...like each other?
Anggur chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Ch. 2: my, I love the banter between the two. And,
ch. 3: ur way in reveal the feelings of the two, don't know what to say, it's just awesome!
DemeRain chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Oh this was brilliant. With a rather unexpected twist there at the end. Thanks for sharing.
NightShade Arscelin chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Did they adopted?
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
This was a great story to read! I loved it!

Good job

A
DreamWeaver44 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Wow. Seriously, I don't know what else to say. I really loved this entire story, there were just a few things that I didn't exactly like. How Harry and Draco seemed to bounce back and forth between should we date or shouldn't we kind of bothered me. The other thing I can't really decided if I like or not. When I got the chapter twelve I was in tears, and I almost think it would have been better if Harry hadn't come back to life, but I like the ending so I'm glad he did, it's just confusing for me! Anyway, I really like how their children were named after their ancestors and I liked the writing style. All in all, great story!