Reviews for Morborum
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 2/24
wow thats growsom please update
Qwertzu chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Boo, you big meanie! At least put a "character death" warning in the authors note...

Now I have to read a Jazz/Prowler romance to break my saddness... Well written anyway
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
poor prowl
Northwest Sage chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Very visual story, with a powerful ending! The Starscream/Prowl "exchanges" at the end were great reading.
Paleodex chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Oh no!

Of all mechs, you'd think Starscream would be most likely to shoot a downed mech, but of course, better to let him suffer humiliation and a slower death than help him die honorably. Whether or not he knew that Prowl was dying, it's very Starscream-esque to let a mech die like that instead of expediting the process.

Is there going to be more, or is this it? (I hope there's more!)
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Too bad that he didn't go the way he wanted; at least he was close.
Elita One chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
damn poor Prowl

wonder how the others are going to take it
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
O_O No!
Arken Elf chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
This fic its soo good, but sad, I cant wait for another chapter, Prowl going to die in that condition?, alone and not honor?, Continue soon please I cry with this part, but its great.
NybCR chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
*wince* I guess that's what you get for hoping a Decepticon will allow you the dignity of dying in battle. I still can't help but feel bad for Prowl, though-he only wanted to die in a manner of his choosing, and even that was taken from him, in the end.
Prime Revolver chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
*falls over* gawd I don't know whom to...'root for' is so not the right words to use, darn it! I'm so glad you continued this its so good, utterly sad but awesome.

Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
This is gutwrenching to read...gah! Starscream could at least give him a warrior's death...of course it's hard to say if Ratchet won't just say he died from combat to cover Prowl's memory. That would be honorable, although I doubt Ironhide will beleive such a lie. It's hard to think of any of the bots dying like this. But since we begged for a cht 2 I guess we asked for it! Compelling read, in spite of its sad ending )
mdnytryder chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Sad, but not too weepy. I would like to think Starscream just infected himself when he licked Prowl's fluids off his fingers. Then it would spread throughout the entire faction. Maybe that's poetic justice. Prowl winning the war for the Autobots.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I'm quite at a loss as to how to comment.

This thing is, without question, extremely good. And sad without beeing weepy (because these mechs aren't the weepy type, so it shouldn't be).

As someone else already said... "thank you for your hard work. Excuse me, I have no more time to sit and talk." is perhaps the best bit here. A totally Prowl-ish kind of farewell. Sniff.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This has to be the saddest thing I've read in a long time! You keep them both in such perfect character, and even with Prowl's lack of emotion about his condition, it hits the reader even that much more intensely. He needs to tell his teammates so they can at least say goodbye! I can't say what I would do in his place - I'd be torn wanting to spend my last days treated normally but not knowing when you would go and not being able to say farewells would be too much. I'm very curious as to where this all goes, and excited to read another of your wonderful stories. And Ratchet is excellent...trying to be compassionate for Prowl who wants none of his pity about the whole thing!