Reviews for Bill Weasley's Great Adventure
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
nice job on the chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
dragongirl2101 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
ow, ow, i know this one!...uh, cold creek manor? anyways update please! im really lovin this!
dragongirl2101 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
the sent of amortentia is different to everyone according to his or her appeals. the sent one smells will be the thing or things that attract them the most.
kekemonkey101 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
It's a potion for love and the smell of Amortenia is the smell of whatever attracts you. YAY!
xoJaymexo chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
yet another wonderful chapter from do you do it?

For House Points (Slytherin): She played in cold creek manor, as their daughter. I didn't like the movie much...

xoJaymexo chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
hm...this story is fascinating, although i would love to know exactly what happened with bill and that evil

For House Points (I Hope): Amortentia smell differs from person to person. It smells like whatever they love.

Slytherin House! LOL

StormiRaine65454 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Cold Creek Manor and I love your stories
Female Marauder chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Great chapter! One characteristic of Amortentia is its unique smell. It smells like the things that attract or are pleasing to us. For example, in the HBP movie, Hermione says that she smells freshly mown grass, new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste.

-Female Marauder-

Story-Breach chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Very enjoyable story :D Please continue. :D :D
Stella Sebarron chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
It has a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen and causes infatuation to the point of obsession in the one who consumes it.

Amazing tale so far. Points to Gryffindor please. Keep up the good work.