Reviews for Bill Weasley's Great Adventure
dragongirl2101 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
ow, ow, i know this one!...uh, cold creek manor? anyways update please! im really lovin this!
dragongirl2101 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
the sent of amortentia is different to everyone according to his or her appeals. the sent one smells will be the thing or things that attract them the most.
kekemonkey101 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
It's a potion for love and the smell of Amortenia is the smell of whatever attracts you. YAY!
xoJaymexo chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
yet another wonderful chapter from you...how do you do it?

For House Points (Slytherin): She played in cold creek manor, as their daughter. I didn't like the movie much...

Jayme
xoJaymexo chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
hm...this story is fascinating, although i would love to know exactly what happened with bill and that evil wizard...lol

For House Points (I Hope): Amortentia smell differs from person to person. It smells like whatever they love.

Slytherin House! LOL

Jayme
StormiRaine65454 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Cold Creek Manor and I love your stories
Female Marauder chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Great chapter! One characteristic of Amortentia is its unique smell. It smells like the things that attract or are pleasing to us. For example, in the HBP movie, Hermione says that she smells freshly mown grass, new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste.

-Female Marauder-

Ravenclaw
Story-Breach chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Very enjoyable story :D Please continue. :D :D
Stella Sebarron chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
It has a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen and causes infatuation to the point of obsession in the one who consumes it.

Amazing tale so far. Points to Gryffindor please. Keep up the good work.
Lilmissxx chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Woop Woop (:

Awesome so far.

Isn't one characteristic the smell of what/who you love?

If so, 15 points for Slytherin!

:D

Lilmissxx
Paw Print Pajamas chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Not too keen on the corporal punishment.

One trait is that it's scent is unique to each person. Puff.
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
i love it
CyberArcRotarr chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
The smoke rises from it in spirals.

Zachary from Ravenclaw.

Great story. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Princess Ducky chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Loved the chap, very nice.

A characteristic of Amortentia is the person smelling it can smell the things they love.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky, Ravenclaw
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
When I first saw the pairing for this story, I was like, "no WAY they can make that happen. that's crazy talk!"

But I like it so far, and I'm quite hopeful :)

Keep up the good work!