Reviews for Purple
ahans1b chapter 6 . 6/12
Disregard the previous comment. I found the other links on your livejournal page. This was a great story. Loved the mind games of it and your writing style.
ahans1b chapter 1 . 6/12
I read the livejournal version first because I thought it would be the entire story AND the uncut parts. And then I briefly glanced at this chapter and it was different from the livejournal one so I read it. And I must say it is completely different. You should have the livejournal one written like this with the added missing parts in place. I like how your writing style allot. Glad this version continues so I can understand what's happens next.
Shikome chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Wtf? Omg...Now we know that ignorance is truly a bliss. Being idiot must be awesome. Well, the more you know something, the more your brain will explode to insanity. Truth hurts. At least most of the time.
I don't know what to feel. Will they just live like that? Sasuke being manipulative and Naruto, the manipulated. Well, I'm kinda interested to that research that Kakashi told Naruto. I wonder if Kakashi is part of Sasuke's plan?
SnowBus chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
I really don't know what to say about this one.. I'm a big fan of angst and I love reading about the darker parts of the human mind but this was..a bit too much for me. I think you took all of the darker parts of Naruto and Sasuke's character and cranked it up to 100. Not to say that I didn't enjoy it, it provided me a lot of insight. I can't really decide for sure whether Naruto really loves Sasuke or if he's stuck in a cycle of Stockholm Syndrome. I can't decide if Sasuke really loves Naruto or if he's just possessive beyond belief. Heck, I'm still thinking about who's story to believe! (Not only that, I don't think I WILL EVER see the color purple the same again. Purple..the color of dark beauty..ah..that line haunts me still.) I don't want to think about the fact that Sasuke gave Naruto those whisker marks, but I know it's true because Sasuke had retrieved a kitchen knife along with the olive oil, hadn't it? -wipes away a tear-
Anyway, I think I'll probably check out some of your other works as well. I definitely felt the emotions, raw and unrelenting in this story.
Oh! A little constructive criticism..the epilogue did feel a bit clipped, too short and incomplete maybe? But I can live with that.
chris1501 chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I never felt so touched by a six-chapter fanfic till this moment. I think that there wasn't a more suitable end for this, and even if it is not a happy ending at all (Naruto will be fooled for maybe the rest of his life and Sasuke will live with guilty) is pretty realistic
bloodedlife94 chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Omg! This is soo not a happy ending. nor with naruto stil living in the dark and forgetting what really happened! Great fic. just left me a bit winded.
mythaeology chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
This story fucked me up, holy shit. I loved it.
jj chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
im so glad you had an explanation at the end
GoTherka chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Jesus Christ. Just... That was so fucked up. In strangely awesome way. I don't think I'll ever forget this. I knew Sasuke is just a damn good actor... God but I hoped so much that it will end differently... But it didn't and that's what makes it even more incredible. And to think it would all ve different if Naruto told someone what happened... Well, looks like I'm going to lose some sleep over this piece of art.
lonelylulaby chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I liked this story, and thanks for the explanations at the end. I KNEW something wasn't right with Sasuke's rendition of things, cause people don't just make up rape. I've watched to many SVU cases to believe that, and all of Naruto's symptoms were congruent with a rape victim. Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke I know there was a language barrier but DAMN. there had to have been a better way. I'm not even sure if I'm ok with you getting your guy at the end. This was very emotional and cathartic. I think I liked this story better being all jumbled up and not a very long story, just snippets and recollections.

By the by I'm going to have to look up that study on the flashbulb memory cause I remember the important parts of 9/11 not the nitty gritty details but main things.

ja ne till next time and keep being amazing
Unexisted user chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Oh mo god! Sasuke is really a manipulative bastard! When I read to the end, I thought it was NAruto who had mental problem but NO! It was Sasuke all along! Also, what was with Kakashi, did he try to alter Naruto's memories too? Since, he knew Naruto and all bent on saying, how it could bring the false memory or what ever it was. It would be great if there's a sequel on this since I want Naruto to realize that Sasuke is a bastard that rape him and hurt him.

P/S: I love SasuNaru but your work, wow! I just hate Sasuke xD
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
This story made me cry. Just the love they held for each other made me cry. But I'm confused about what you said what happened in the first chapter was real? I'm so confused. This is a stupid question, but did Sasuke rape Naruto? You like...Jedi mind tricked me.

Story was beautifully written. And no wonder Kakashi knew who Naruto was. Sneaky sonofagun.
beemera chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is the second time I've read this and it is still as hauntingly beautiful as the first time around. Love, love, love.
The Infernal Lady chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
omg, this was so beautiful and complex, i just don't know what to say. i really enjoyed this, it was so different from what i usually read. absolutely compelling. you're a gifted storyteller.
Codename Jellybean chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Agh! Agh! AGH!
There needs to be like, a double caps lock to show my emotions!
AGHAHHHGAH! YAGH!

I'm feeling like a terrible reviewer right now.
Sorry.