Reviews for Your Heart's Desire
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is such a sweet fanfic i love it are you going to write a sequel? or more chapters?
UnknownUser'sAccount chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i love itttttttt
melisse chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I liked this story, especially the beginning where Hobbes is thinking about his grandmother's words. Things between Hobbes and Millie advanced a bit more fast than I liked though...
Darkithil chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I'm cackling like mad! That was so cute, damn, I really adore that silly Hobbes. And you did it well, they're not OOC.

Ithil (sorry, can't remember my password to login, lol)
MyElusiveDreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Such a nice oneshot! I love the pairing Mildred/Nick and not many people write about Weirdsister College. I'm glad you do!

Also, great videos on youtube!

Weird Cassie
Ephie chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
So glad to see someone getting into Weirdsister/Worst Witch! I enjoyed this fic, but I have a couple concerns. Feel free to ignore them. Most writers do. Hobbes's characterization seems vaguely wrong somehow. I don't think I could identify the problem if I tried. It might be that you are trying to simplify his character or something to that effect. Or maybe - and this is a terrible possibility - that taking away the mystery of Hobbes kills his character. Maybe his personality needs to come out in smaller bits, I don't know. Despite all of my terrible, tragic rambling it was a decent fic, and I hope to read more of your work.
Windy Magic chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
wow very cool!.. and sweet! totally love Hobbes! plz continue with the weirdsister fics because there are not many about it and from the few I have read yours are certainly of the best! :)
Nassiah chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Great fanfic... I want to see part II please...
tnguekldpo13lkdhnve chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it. _

*sigh* I wish there were more 'Worst Witch' fanfics. u.u
Lamathyave chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
The full extent of your true power

will be found within your heart's desire

Thats so great! Really nice... aw I love Hobbes. You are a very good writer. n_n

See you in DA.!
Syncopated Heartbeat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
:) I loves. Muchly.

Especially the Hobbes bits, but...you know. ;) All around, I think it's very nice though...and cute. Love the cute. :)
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Nice story, I enjoyed it. I'm glad someone still remembers Weirdsister College, which I liked as much as The Worst Witch.

Can you get region free discs of the whole series from Australia? I thought they were for the Australian zone only. If you could tell me where you got them I would be very gratefull. I would love to have DVDs of the complete series and Weirdsister. The New Worst Witch doesn't count. If it doesn't have Georgina and Kate at Cackles in it it's just not the same