Reviews for The Snogging Chronicles
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
This is getting annoying WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL A GIT IS IT HARRY OR GINNY seriously
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
Oh never mind sorry Ginny HARRY YOU GIT!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
If that’s Ginny I swear... the git
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
No offense but who says CHAPTER as CHAPPY?!
LostInAGoodBook chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
Such a fun and wonderful story-great job!
Brenna chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
OMG THIS IS PURE AMAZING I LEGIT FEEL MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AND I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! IT IS PURE TALENT! 3 3 3
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
This was such a great story 3 I loved it.
Amanda chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Hahaha
kuppielovE chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
This was sooo so so so cute! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing while I read it! It made my pretty shitty day a whole lot better. I'm on that good-reading high, and I feel so happy after reading about Harry and Hermione in the way you wrote them. I'm just... *squeals* I already said it, but this made my day, and you don't know how much that means to me. I had so much fun reading about Hermione's denial (I shook my head/face palmed so much, lol!), Harry's frustration, and their lessons together. I literally could not stop reading. It was all written fantastically, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you, thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
The way she told Ron was really brilliant. That doesn't distract from that fact that it was also true. Are we really to believe that Ron wants Hermione, but instead is with Lavender?

I read many fanfiction where Ron told Harry early on that he fancies Hermione, and that is the reason why Harry never thinks of her, but I can't remember that from the books. On the contrary, before that ball in fourth year, Ron gives his famous "Hermione, you are a girl" speech. And it doesn't seem like he fancies her, but he desperately needs a date and just remembered that Hermione would barely qualify. Together with his attitude that nobody in his right mind would ask Hermione, that certainly doesn't fit with the fancy her theory.

It is much more plausible that Harry's low self esteem, arranged by Dumbledore placing him with the Dursleys, is the reason he doesn't think and girl, and especially Hermione, would like him. Even his relation to Ginny is most likely the result of the expectations of Ginny and Molly, probably helped by some potions.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
They only have three Quidditch games, not four. They play against the other houses, not themselves.

I'm glad that someone else has discovered that it is possible to breath through the nose. All too often people write "they had to come up for air".

As for the plan for the next lesson, if she doesn't have other ideas, just practice what they already learned. In Quidditch, you also practice what you already know.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This is cute!
This is just a lot of drama waiting to happen.
Tarix chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Absolutely amazing and very hot.
Grampa Lovegood chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Hit by Nargles, all of ye'...
Kai chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
While the first eight chapters would definitely deserve the "drama" category, because you wrote those growing feelings AND the reluctance to have them express their feelings very well, this one is more "humour" rated.

The way Hermione played Ronald when he got caught ("deer in headlight", I think, is the expression in English) was brilliant and funny as hell.

I don't think that canon!Hermione could be so forceful against Ginny, she took the second (or five hundredth) best to spare Ginny the disappointment of not getting the Boy-who-lived, after all, but it worked here.