Reviews for The Snogging Chronicles
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/23
This was such a great story 3 I loved it.
Amanda chapter 6 . 5/26
Hahaha
kuppielovE chapter 10 . 2/20
This was sooo so so so cute! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing while I read it! It made my pretty shitty day a whole lot better. I'm on that good-reading high, and I feel so happy after reading about Harry and Hermione in the way you wrote them. I'm just... *squeals* I already said it, but this made my day, and you don't know how much that means to me. I had so much fun reading about Hermione's denial (I shook my head/face palmed so much, lol!), Harry's frustration, and their lessons together. I literally could not stop reading. It was all written fantastically, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you, thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
The way she told Ron was really brilliant. That doesn't distract from that fact that it was also true. Are we really to believe that Ron wants Hermione, but instead is with Lavender?

I read many fanfiction where Ron told Harry early on that he fancies Hermione, and that is the reason why Harry never thinks of her, but I can't remember that from the books. On the contrary, before that ball in fourth year, Ron gives his famous "Hermione, you are a girl" speech. And it doesn't seem like he fancies her, but he desperately needs a date and just remembered that Hermione would barely qualify. Together with his attitude that nobody in his right mind would ask Hermione, that certainly doesn't fit with the fancy her theory.

It is much more plausible that Harry's low self esteem, arranged by Dumbledore placing him with the Dursleys, is the reason he doesn't think and girl, and especially Hermione, would like him. Even his relation to Ginny is most likely the result of the expectations of Ginny and Molly, probably helped by some potions.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
They only have three Quidditch games, not four. They play against the other houses, not themselves.

I'm glad that someone else has discovered that it is possible to breath through the nose. All too often people write "they had to come up for air".

As for the plan for the next lesson, if she doesn't have other ideas, just practice what they already learned. In Quidditch, you also practice what you already know.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This is cute!
This is just a lot of drama waiting to happen.
Tarix chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Absolutely amazing and very hot.
Grampa Lovegood chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Hit by Nargles, all of ye'...
Kai chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
While the first eight chapters would definitely deserve the "drama" category, because you wrote those growing feelings AND the reluctance to have them express their feelings very well, this one is more "humour" rated.

The way Hermione played Ronald when he got caught ("deer in headlight", I think, is the expression in English) was brilliant and funny as hell.

I don't think that canon!Hermione could be so forceful against Ginny, she took the second (or five hundredth) best to spare Ginny the disappointment of not getting the Boy-who-lived, after all, but it worked here.
luckintheair04 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh man, I don't know how I didn't come across this but I'm already hooked from the first chapter. Harry and Hermione are hilarious. This is going to be fantastic.
ThatAvidReader616 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is the fourth time I'm reading this story. Despite me just scanning through the words, I still love as much as I did when I read the first time 3
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Gggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This is a very fun story and well written. I've found the problem with reviewing is that it is easy to get rapped up in the story and just flat forget to review. I know it isn't fair to the author but I, for one, pay much more attention to favorites and followers than I do number of reviews. Also keep in mind that you can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. Also there are some out here that live to flame just because it makes them feel good.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Funny and sweet story, well done. I can see Hermione rationalizing such lessons to herself, and suppressing her feelings.
Nella Hyuga chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
AWESOME, tho i think there should also be one from Harry's perspective hehehe