Reviews for The Snogging Chronicles
Kai chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
While the first eight chapters would definitely deserve the "drama" category, because you wrote those growing feelings AND the reluctance to have them express their feelings very well, this one is more "humour" rated.

The way Hermione played Ronald when he got caught ("deer in headlight", I think, is the expression in English) was brilliant and funny as hell.

I don't think that canon!Hermione could be so forceful against Ginny, she took the second (or five hundredth) best to spare Ginny the disappointment of not getting the Boy-who-lived, after all, but it worked here.
luckintheair04 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh man, I don't know how I didn't come across this but I'm already hooked from the first chapter. Harry and Hermione are hilarious. This is going to be fantastic.
ThatAvidReader616 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is the fourth time I'm reading this story. Despite me just scanning through the words, I still love as much as I did when I read the first time 3
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Gggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This is a very fun story and well written. I've found the problem with reviewing is that it is easy to get rapped up in the story and just flat forget to review. I know it isn't fair to the author but I, for one, pay much more attention to favorites and followers than I do number of reviews. Also keep in mind that you can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. Also there are some out here that live to flame just because it makes them feel good.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Funny and sweet story, well done. I can see Hermione rationalizing such lessons to herself, and suppressing her feelings.
Nella Hyuga chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
AWESOME, tho i think there should also be one from Harry's perspective hehehe
continental-line chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Yea! I like it. It goes on my favorites.
continental-line chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Good way to resolve the 'Ginny' problem.
continental-line chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
If you have Harry go with Ginny, I will hire DE to hunt you down. Good story, I am enjoying it. (Grin)
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
"Well," I started as I felt my blush return, "I thought that the reason that you were being such a plonker is because you didn't want to ask for a hand."

"What?!" he exclaimed wide eyed.

I rolled my eyes. "I know, I know, I shouldn't have thought that. After all, I know good and well that if something was wrong and you needed me to give you a hand you wouldn't hesitate to ask."

Harry let out a strangled groan.

I gave him a concerned look, "Is something wrong? Did you need me to give you a hand?"

The dark haired boy just slapped himself on the head and fell backwards onto the mattress with a grunt.

"Harry?…Harry?" I studied him worriedly. "Was it something I said?"

He groaned.

HAHAHA, perfect.
rupali100 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
shite man! The story is so so amazing! nice job you have done!
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Your picture got moved or deleted by the artist, thought you should know.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
LOL! that was a good story veyr very funny lol!
Lasaraleena chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Well, I have read this story a LONG time ago. And then I re-read it a while ago. And then again. And this is probably my 4th time reading it. And I have to say. Of all the Hermione teaching Harry how to kiss stories out there, this one is DEFINITELY my favorite. :)