Reviews for Who's Your Favorite?
NarniasJustQueen chapter 1 . 11/14
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Wings of Eternity chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is fantastic! I am not too surprised that Lucy picked Edmund, they seem to get each other without words. This was a really funny piece and the last line had me laughed so hard! Keep up the great work!
HappilyBlue chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
haha this was excellent! the last line made me laugh so much! :)
Dancing Through The Afterlife chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww! How sweet! Thanks! PoN1192
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this was great. Peter and Susan haven't been mad if they wanted a honest answer.
spiritypowers chapter 1 . 6/21/2009

Im speechless right now...that was mercilessly hilarious. Ill remember this when Im feeling down. :D

- Annie/Prose
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Cute, but...I would've liked it better if Lucy had said that they were all her favorites. It'd would've just felt better, know what I mean?
vrangr chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
It was so solemn and was so meaningful and serious...but then this line came along:

"Not to mention... you’re completely drop-dead handsome," I said before walking away leaving him completely speechless.

And that was just downright HILARIOUS. I was trying to smother my laughter, otherwise mom and dad would have come right in the room and driven me to the nearest hospital or something!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
wow she's such a tease! _
Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I'm liking Lucy's decision :) Lol to me Peter is more like High King Conceited and Susan is more like Queen Annoying. Edmund the Just fits perfectly D
K.J. Almazan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
lol, i loved the ending...! -i'm still laughing- lol!
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ah! I absolutely adored this! I knew she'd pick Ed! :D Yay!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
that was very cute! i don't think it was fair of them to ask he who her favorite was. i was a little surprised that she chose edmund, because most people would have said peter like myself. but the way you described her reason for choosing him was so beautiful, and it made sense. i laughed out loud when lucy said he was drop-dead handsome! very funny. )
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LOL, OK. ) good job. heehee.