Reviews for Wings
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Man I'd totally missed this fic! I absolutely loved Dark Angel. It was another one of those shows that the random cancellation by Fox totally cut me off at the knees. Max and Logan were so painful awesome together, and with the way the series jsut abruptly ended after season 2 we'll never really know how everything worked out. Even the books were just..eh sadly.

...plus on a truly shallow level, I wanted to see much much MUCH more of Alec.. though that probalby would have led to more Max/Alec shippers which I just never understood lol
Celeste5 chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Amazing! That was a really sweet and well written story. Excellent Work!

Mm13
Kara chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Oooh, this was such a cool fic! I'm actually sniffling. Such beautiful angst and pain...well-written too. Very cool story. :)
plecko27 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Very good. I loved it! very nicely done, riveted to my chair the entire time.
merie chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
awwe..damn this story was soo sad! *snif snif* it almost made me cry..my eyes got all watery an shiet..it was really really good...u writtin more or is that it? if it is..damn good job..and if its not..write more sooooooooooon
phie chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
i've never read a fic before that has made me wnt to cry and then laugh. with logan singing and the kiss at the end
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Sequal, please. Oh my god, I loved it.
sillygoose98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
awwwwww...that was so great!
Kyre chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Ahhhhh! That's wonderful! I love the idea of OC being an arm-warmer, I love the idea of Logan confiding in OC, and I really love the idea of Max asking OC to pass on that kiss. What a great fic.
DeniB chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
WOW! That was absolutely fantastic.

It was heart wrenching, tender, beautifully written and deeply touched my soul. I'm running out of

adjectives and I anxiously await your

next story. This should have been

submitted to Mr. Titanic himself because he could not do a better script! Please don't make us wait

too long for your next post!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Aw, that was so, so, so, so sweet. Unfortunately, I had to leave in the middle of it, which kinda put the effect on hold, but I must tell you that this is one of the most beautiful fics I've read. It was so...I dunno, just sweet beyond belief. You describe perfectly a scene in which the two closest people in Max's life talk over their grief. It was very appropriate. And I actually have noticed that since Max had left, and even now that she's back (virus and all), Logan's been drinking much more. I loved the line in which Cindy said to Logan, "Logan, hang on to hope, or to revenge or just to tomorrow, but hang on to something. Not for you, not for me. For Max". How perfect, those lines could get no better. Also, since Logan has had suicidal urges in the past, it is very believable that he would feel them now; when his world has crumbled in on itself. So in light of that, the line "The rest of the time, the ground looks attractive from up here" makes perfect sense and seems saddly right coming from Logan's lips. I loved how you ended it. It was a very unique concept. And OC has been much more close to Logan this second season, so it is a very plausable one.
bizkitprinzess chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Beautiful fic, made me smile :)