Reviews for Cut from the same Cloth
TexannaRose chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
loved it!Very good!(:

xxRosaxx
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
so cute and so much like me adn my dad. i mean i love my mom but i have this like special bond with my dad. lol

I've always been a daddys girl! XD

nice story!

BxV
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Even reading it for the second or third time, it makes me laugh when Betty says she is glad she is only marries to a scientist. I like seeing Pepper and Tony with the kids. They are so cute.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw! That was adorable! I love all of your stories with Tony and Emma bonding, they've got a great relationship for father and daughter. I don't know if you know, but there's a Pepperony video on youtube set to So Close from Enchanted, it's one of my favorites! Is this a one-shot or are you going to keep it up? Love it!

Deirdre
JO chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw, EB that was so sweet and so heart warming , I needed a story like this today RL is kicking my booty something fierce this past week . Thank you for sharing this story and helping me to forget my heavy load at least for a little while.
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
i always like your writings, so i like this one.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Nicely done as always. I really love the how Emma is totally a daddy's girl. Plus the fact that Tony is so sweet with her in this. I always love these one shots that go 'behind the scenes' of Chances.