Reviews for The Cradle of Summer
goddamnit this is well written.a
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
goddamnit this is well written.a
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This is more than just a fix-it for a happier end to them both. This is beautifully written; each paragraph painted a vivid picture of Suzaku - what he was doing, what he was thinking, what he saw that no other did. Totally awed by the end of the chapter :)
Guest 20056 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Waaa! This is so sad!
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was absolutely stunning. Your style is just amazing, and when mixed so elegantly with faithful characterization, solid knowledge, and beautiful metaphors; it's incredible. I honestly have to say that this is one of the most well-constructed pieces I have ever read on this site. My most sincere congratulations to you on a supremely engaging work.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Sniff...indeed, unfair...
Flayne chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just finished the series and I can't stop crying. The beginning of this fanfiction didn't make it better. But the ending did. It should only be the beginning for Lelouch and Suzaku after all. I don't believe them to be dead. So thanks for writing our hope. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
ah! i so love a suzaku lelouch reunion!
you've made my day :)
thanks!
ucco chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I felt like they were on the precipice of something—something, I don't know what, but something achingly free and peaceful. It's hard not to feel sad over the fates of Suzaku and Lelouch, and I'm glad you gave them this ending. At the very least, they can start over (or continue, from a summer that they loved) a life that wasn't plagued by wars to wage and obligations to conquer. The essence was subtle, but the impact was tear-jerking. Excellent work.
pennilee chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww... the setting was great for such a reminiscing fic like this. :)
Max Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
It was amazing! It made me want to cry with happiness :)
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Such a beautiful story to read :) i felt a bit tearish at the end when Lelouch was really alive. Such a lovely story :)
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was sad, in a quiet way. Thank you for writing this.
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
And here I thought that the beginning was sad enough, then we reach the pond scene, and that just made me feel like I was in Suzaku's position. The ending surprised me a bit too, since I was expecting it to all be a 'hallucination' as mentioned. Nicely done. :D
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I...am speechless. Truly.

That was...beyond words. Amazing. Sublime. Gorgeous and elegant and heartbreaking and I sincerely hope you still write CG stories, because this was achingly wonderful.

Ohhh, how I love this.