Reviews for Take a Chance
Spirit of The Gauntlets chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ROFLMAO! I loved Axel's cover story! I burst out laughing so loud it made my sister jump about a mile! Excellent! Very sweet, too. The change in mood for a minute there added a nice little laugh without detracting from the overall story. Actually, I think it added to it - it made Axel seem more like Axel, you know? Bravo! *claps*
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I LOVE this, its so so so so cute!
Midnite Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
*squeals* This is so SWEET! :3 I love it! It's so awesome! AH! *ahem* Sorry, but it was really great. And I can't wait for your other story!
orgymoogle chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
aww, kawaii! i loved it! even though it was pretty short...

ooh! i heard about that! i cant wait until it comes out! im so excited! :) and i am so glad that quinton flynn is coming back to do axel's voice!
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aww, that was so cute and I loved the way your words flowed so smoothly! It was lovely to read and I can't wait to read your next AkuNami story! :)

I heard about the re:COM release too and I am so excited! Anyways, keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Michelle*
Ybs chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
WOOHOO! That was awesome. is this by any chance a prequel or sequel to anything? or is it just a stand alone? Whatever it was, it was a really cute fic. Please keep going with all your stories, i really love them.

Catcha lata!

Ybs
Lance Corporal chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This story's hot. Good job. :-)

Oh, and if anyone flames it, they get to answer to ME.