Reviews for Frozen
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
"To love Edward is to put herself in the shadow of the incomprehensible", I thought that was brilliant. She didn't know love, and it doesn't matter that she realized it practically at the altar, she realized before it was too late. Very good, significant growth for Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This works except I never felt bella was in love with Edward so much as with what what she thought edward would give her. A life free from risk or pain sort of like th existence lottery. Bella seemed completly unable to deal with living life on its own terms All she would have to do is give up everything including herself. Bella thought the price very cheap.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loooooove it it was sooo beautiful i love jake and bella little fluffs but its perfect the way it is you dont need to add on
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Edward and Bella are anything but humble. Edward? That creepy stalker was anything but perfect. He made mistakes by the truckload and more than Jake by far! Bella makes excuse for Edwards stunningly controlling and abusive behavior. She has been with him for a very short period of time in a lopsided relationship that has zero physicality.. In that time he has manipulated, lied to her and placed her in some serious danger all while belittling Jake and the wolves ability to protect her and allowing Dedward to tell her where she can and cant go like he is her father. Bella has been direspectful and cruel to everyone around her (except for sparkles. She has been anything but humble. Her relationship with Sparkles has done anything but make her a good person.
I like fics where Jacob gets what he wants because in a way he deservs it but Bella does not deserve him.
April-Showers82 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
You should continue this. You have a good premise here of Bella finally getting to know who she is and not who others make her out to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
There was nothing complex about Edward, and for all his years he was quite immature and for all his "gifts" did not know people (or Bella) very well. He was knowledgeable, he had amassed much book learining but for all of that he wasnt terribly smart or really very nice. He was manipulative, deceitful and arrogant. He thought his way was the only way. Seemed to me all those years of existence had taught him very little. I found nothing romantic in Bella at 18 years old wanting to give up not only everything & everyone she cared about, even her humanity for Dedward but everything she was or would ever be. She had to give up being "Bella". That's simply not love, that's insanity or obsession!
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Well done! I think you captured the essential difference between what Bella could have shared with Jacob IF she had taken a minute to really think things through & perhaps come to an understanding that what she had with ol' sparkly was a sicpoisonous, obsession. Jacob loved Bella and wanted nothing more than for her to be herself. It would have been a love of equals, a partnership in every way. A love that most humans would gladly die for and never She would have had to give up nothing. With Edward she had to not only give up EVERYTHING -family, children, career, even her very life , but her actions were going to destroy several other lives besides her own.
The Bella in this story seems more genuine in how her feelings are conveyed . a little warmer. Great job./
snow eopard chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love it short and sweet
bex67 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was so good! I love Bella/Jacob too. They just make more sense and are more healthy. Great writing style! :-)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
it's not bad, I would have like the ending longer though. But it's a good quick read.
Little Lilac Lady chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love Jacob/Bella, and totally think that their relationship is much healthier. More realistic.

Thanks for the fic! :)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is brilliant, and sympathetically points out everything that is wrong with Edward/Bella and everything that is right with Jacob/Bella without bashing the great character that is Edward, and without diminishing Bella's feelings for him. It's brilliant because it takes Bella to the last, logical step-the step that Stephanie Meyer should have brought her to, if she truly wished to develop Bella into one of the great literary heroines: the step of becoming HERSELF, so that she could be a whole, and an equal partner to a man who loved her. And that she would choose life rather than death, and freedom rather than bondage, and sunshine rather than darkness. Lovely story. Going on my favorites.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Cheers!
Thebabewiththepower96 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
love it! usually not a big fan of jake but this was perfect.
awe.0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. It has angst but it also has a not-sucky ending.

Great writing and beautiful story.

Loved the emotion behind it, all of it.