Reviews for Playgrounds
Hahaha I like the end,"But yeah, that sounds like fun."
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOL, oh I loved this XD

Great fic and very well-done 3
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love the end xD

'Leo says that James Bond is a sexist, callous symbol of a dream long dead. But yeah, that sounds like fun.'

*sighs* I want to read the comics, but I have no idea where I can find them. Sweden is more into the TV-shows than the actual comics... but I still want to read them ;_;
Entropy chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Where are your reviews? I love this fic, this has to be the 5th time that I've read it. My favorite line has to be at the end where Mikey says he wonders when the hell his big bro slipped in. Its nice to read something where Leo is just like his bro's, and not just written as the OCD leader. Kudos!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lol, very nice. i can defiantly see Leo saying something along those lines. lol
KameTerra chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Kay! Can't tell you how happy I was to see not one, but FOUR TMNT fics of yours stacked up in my email! I have MISSED you, darling, and I will greedily consume any fics you should choose to offer up. What I like most about this fic, and all of your fics, is how much they feel like family. The boys, as they grow, must sometimes drift apart, alienate one another in turn, take each other for granted, and all of the other things that real families do. But something always pulls at them to reconnect. Family. I love it.

Okay! Anyway, guess I've gushed enough. Please keep 'em coming!

Cheers,

KameTerra
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think there should be a whole series of Feminist!Leo drabbles now. That James Bond comment almost made me bust a gut. :)