Reviews for At The End Of The Beginning
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I was seriously surprised Dean didn't kick Castiel's ass when he said that, like in the real episode. Great job! I love how Dean's always so protective of Sammy
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i can very well imagine this playing out. a good read. there where minor spellings here and there. but other that that this was entertaining and endering. good job.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was great. I miss over-protective Dean, and you got the relationship right between him and Cas when they first met.
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very good!

Thought they were nicely in character, Dean got pretty hot and angry there :D

Loved it!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
God I love this. This should have been Dean's reaction.
Mnemosyne1211 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful! I think you've gotten Dean's fierce loyalty to his sibling down pat. :) Good job!
DixieHellcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Yes. YES! That is totally what I saw in Dean's face at the end on that ep. You really captured it. Well done! :-)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome job. Frankly though, I'm more inclined to believe Ruby over Castiel, and if ever comes down to a smack-down between the two, I'm rooting for Ruby all the way. Hello, she was the one who told Sam to look into Mary and her family and that Azazel had covered his tracks for some reason. What has Castiel done besides pull Dean outta Hell? Not a heck of a lot except boss and order the dude around. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great story! I couldn't believe what Castiel had said at the end of the episode last night! Dean would have never taken it. You told this story very well. Great job!

Kayla
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"But if you, or any of your halo toting buddies, touch my brother…you look at me and tell me what path I’ll be walking down then.”

So perfectly Dean - he'd say it to God's face if he had to. Nobody threatens his brother.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome tag to last night's episode and I could so see Dean saying those things to Castiel after his little threat about Sam.
sweet-as-sammy chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
omg i havent seen the ep yet, but now i hell wanna. so thanks
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I would like it if Dean stood up for Sam, but my guess is Dean is going to go charging off after Sam and kick his butt when he find him practicing his powers with Ruby... After all, Sam lied to him about something pretty significant.
CrashnBurn chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was great! You capture Dean and Castiel so well in this. I can totally picture this happening.. right after those little horrible words appeared on the screen. "TO BE CONTINUED..." Are you kidding me Kripke? LOL.