Reviews for Shadow Of Self
DarkMegaSF chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Is this somewhat about time travel? Maybe Kasai was Future Naruto with a disguise? What with the dirty stuff and all.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Update
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Kasai time-traveling Naruto?
FateBurn chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
great chapter and story and I think I have figured it out but I wont say anything and ruin the surprise for those who havent JeJe.
Vulc10900 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
RAWR is Kasai Minato? i hope it is since i don't know who else has blonde hair besides the Yamanaka. Man i'm confused XD
KnighteWolfe chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
hmm, it looks like Naruto's sensei is his older brother. I have a feeling that Hinata is going to make her grand entrance in the next chapter.

One last thing,doesn't Sasuke have an elemental affinity for fire instead of lightning? If I remember the elemental training arc of the Shippuden correctly Naruto has a Wind affinity and Wind is weak against Fire but strong against Earth. The possible reason why Sasuke is okay with Chidori is possibly because lightning is his secondary elemental affinity instead of his primary one.

This story is starting to interest me a bit more.

KW
cooldudeyeah chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
I figured it out! Kasai is Naruto! From the future. Great job with the characterization by the way. It's quite believable.
Draton chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Hmm, just saw this story... I whole heartedly agree Naru/yugito is a vastly underused and epically awesome pairing. And to comment ever so briefly on your An at teh end of chapter 1...

Hydra's FTW!
Vld chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
So far, all we know about why Kyuubi attacked is that he was summoned by an Uchiha... probably Madara. So every guess is possible about Kyuubi. Is he good? Evil? We'll have to see. So no flame from me.

So, how is that paradox possible? That is, assuming i'm right about Kasai's real identity. Which i won't spoil, but i guess my paradox comment should be quite explicit as to what i think, huh?
WayDrifter chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Please hurry up with next chapter
Vld chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Make no mistakes, i hate Sasuke's guts as well. That is, i hate the one from the manga... and the show. Kinda like i hated Xander Harris (the one from the BTVS show). Still, i can enjoy a fanfic Sasuke with a slightly different upbringing. Like i can enjoy a different Xander.

So far, i like your Sasuke.
WayDrifter chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Please hurry up with next chapter
markami chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ok, I've not read enough to have much to say, but your writing is good overall, and you've got me interested in an adopted!naruto story, something I usually shy away from. So that's saying something.

Sorry if I'm nitpicking, but I've caught two things I have to comment on. First, promiscous means along the lines of 'someon who sleeps around a lot', the word you wanted was 'conspicuous'. And second, as far as i know, the word usually used in japanesse for 'friend' is 'tomodachi'. I don't know if 'Waga Kaonajimi' is another, more obscure way of saying 'my friend' but any source I know would translate it as 'boku no tomodachi' (friend of mine).

Well, thats all. I'll be on the lookout for next chapter.

Ja ne!
Fuyuriku chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hmm, nice start, well, i hope you update this soon :D. Well, off to read your other/main story...
shoha008 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
amen rev rent finally somebody who hates that dueshbag as mush as me good story also :D