Reviews for Magnetism
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
this story is absolutely fantastic...your writing is simple but eloquent and the idea was definitely have a future in writing
hhhh chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Really good. I loved the poetry. Really brought the piece together.
Beffie2384 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Their are NO Words, to express how Mind Blowing your in Depth Description is! I could just say WOW, But that just doesnt do it justice... If ever their were words to be put to page... These words are those! I am in awe of how you used these words, its almost like a melodic sound... As I read, I was holding my breath, not intentionally , like you couldnt almost help but too! this was one of the most intellectually enjoyable reads, that I have read in quite some time... I do hope that you can continue, Would Really be a shame to let your talent for words go unshared..!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
dewikaka chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
i like it...Jace is so bold and honest!
Annawithlove13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The best Jace and Clary fanfiction I've read so far... ;)
1percent chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is one of the best Jace and Clary stories I have ever read!
Vivss chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really great one-shot!

I love how things with Jace and Clary are always intense and kinda rough.
Golden-Iris158 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i LOVE your writing. i have read all your stories more than 4 times, and each and every time my breathing slows down and my face gets red. your writing makes me feel as if i'm in the story, feeling what they feel.
KisstheRain14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
During the build-up tension, I was seriously just begging for them to kiss already. I said, "COME ON!" and my brother was like, "what..?"
Anyway, amazing, as per usual.
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this. is. amazing!
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
this was amazing i love it
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow. This is really incredible. Your writing is so dynamic that I feel like I'm undulating with the beat of your words. Really incredible job!
BellaBaby2813 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
You have ME panting! Holy cow! I could imagine, nah, FEEL that every word! That was amazing!