Reviews for Riding With Tracks
Thefuturemakesmewanttocry chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was a great fic. Brilliant pacing, nice details and awesome character voices. Loved it! I really enjoy gen fics like this, its too bad there arnt as many.
Overall, a wonderful fanfic that was an easy read. Your writing is fantastic. :D
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
Mayu Sato chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So sweet!
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Fantastic awesome story!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh man, this was way better than the ending to the movie.

The scene at the beginning where the woman sells him tracks is realistic and funny. I have been in that barn I think.

The interactions between Raoul and Tracks are wonderful. You can just feel the friendship developing.

Your word pictures are so vivid it's like I am watching a movie.

Keep up the good work!
LucasVN chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You have blown me away. Excellent writing.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Good story. You gonna write a sequel? More snippets in the lives of Tracks and the others?

Spark
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I finally got around to reading this fic. It's an excellent filler for the first live-action "Transformers" film depicting a future friendship between the Autobot Tracks and the human Raoul Chain. It's also an homage to their friendship in the classic cartoon. Raoul appeared in only two episodes, but he has become a fan favorite for some "TF" fans.
aniay chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Whoa! Instant fav!

Realy nice story. I love how you connected g1 and movieverse. And well Tracks isone of my fav g1 autobots so:

*sque*
Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow, I really liked this fic. It was fun to read and the ending was great. Thanks for the read
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Such a wonderful story, I really love it!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Yum! thanks for the good read. Nice characterization on the OC's-very impressive
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Damn this is good. So many Transformers in one place. Wow. Keep writing!
jukebox-shuffle chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I absolutely adored the way you write Tracks And the little hints around (nods to Alexis and McConnohie), absolutely loved the entire story Would it be too much to ask for a sequel? XD
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ohh, this was lovely! I don't suppose you'll be writing a sequel...?