Reviews for Mass Effect: Elevation
Peter1990 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Haha, so damn funny. Good job :)
axely chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
oh lulz...thin walls is the best!
Molgara chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I died with laughter
Survivalguy21 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Gotta love Pizza
Angry Madmoth chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
A thorough job, dude, but chapter four takes the prize!
Stefanos chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
this chapter is absoluetly hilarious along witht he council one best laugh ive had in ages keep up the good work :)
northstar-rocks chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Oh god that's great! Just think about Kaidan thinking Shepard and Joker having sex my sides hurt from laughing. great story 3
Apathyisdeath chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Bwahaha! I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

And the pineapple! Oh, the pineapple! xD
Apathyisdeath chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
"Did he just say suck my kiss?"

BWAHAHA! I was like "YES!" when that was mentioned. Gawd I love that song. Hilarious o.
Obsidian Productions chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Well, I've discovered that you're something of a regular in the Mass Effect section; what with 13 stories.

I decided to finally read your stuff and see what makes it popular. And I started, naturally, from the beginning.

These four short stories were really good. They were a little shaky grammatically, but not enough to ruin the story.

Personally, I *love* real world references. References to video games, movies, music...whichever. In fact, real music references was a huge theme in one of my longer stories. So, I loved Shepard bringing rock music to the Citadel and shaking things up.

The last story was also really funny. Comically, it all came together pretty damned good.

I love Mass Effect, but don't seem to have much luck with the section, writing wise. I'll keep reading and see how your career has gone so far.
catgirl789 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
LOLZ. Jeez, all your stories were awesome, thanks for the laugh. )
Deatharte chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Man..dude I laughed all the way..especially the last short...'pure bliss'!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
OMG

ROFL

This was the best.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
pure LOL here

too great
Krissy Wonder chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hahaha! I love it! And I have to admit that I agree with the points that Shepard points out, and I also admit to having those same thoughts before...

Well done! :D