Reviews for Last Resort
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 8/6
My gods this is so amazing and heartbreaking! thank you for such a realistic description of the various types of abuses and their emotional lasting impact. I hope Dumbledore will also open his eyes to anyone else who might be abused especially those who are seen as misbehaved when they may only be maladjusted like he seemed to now be realising. I'd hate to think that someone has to nearly die before they get help and I'm a bit concerned that the reason you are able to reflect the thoughts and reactions of an abused person so well is because of experience. If that is the case then I hope things have gotten better for you and that you can use your own painful past (whatever it may entail) to help make the world or community even a little bit better
Это было великолепно. Я плакала, когда читала эту главу. Автор, вы - очень постарались, это видно. Работа достойна моего уважения. Жаль, что таких, как этот, рассказов мало.
Я из России. Просто, знайте, что вас читают не только в вашей стране, но и, по-большому счету, практически на другом конце планеты.
С уважением, Катерина :)
lexiblack09 chapter 16 . 3/1
Please update soon
SB chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
This is a wonderful look at how things should have gone! I hope you are able to write more.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Just found this, please do not abandon it. I really want to see/read more.
Niaf chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
I have loved this story. I would love to read more. Maybe one day you'll come back to it?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
I really wish you would have continued this. It's such a beautiful story. I'm really glad I could at least read this much even if it leaves me a bit sad that I'll never know how it would've continued.
Outasync chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
Followed a recommendation from pstibbons, and found this amazing story. The consequences of bullying are far-reaching, and you handle the theme well.

I really hope you finish this story someday. I'm very interested in seeing how little Sev adjusts as he is re-aged. Also, how Remus and Lily continue to handle their roles as teenage parents!
Minna cross chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
Your story is awesome! Please don't leave me hanging.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/14/2016
Well, now the boys are having a lovely time and all is well, tra laa...

Will they remember these lessons when they're back at school?
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
I like this story, but I think it's moving a bit too fast. Just my personal preference.
I think Sirius, at least, would need a few years of therapy, and what about Regulus? Their childhood was skewed and wrong in horrible ways, that can't be fixed with a few weeks of chores, near-solitude and therapy.
Also, I like Severus and Lily's growing bond.
Is he allergic to anything?
Maybe they (Lily, Sev and her family) should go out to a muggle restaurant. Imagine Sev eating fast-food, or trying to touch a candle at a fancy restaurant. Just a thought.
Anyways, please keep writing!
-M
Swagness maximum faness chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
Omg I just started reading this book and gues what? I already love it it is so good. The repent that James and Sirius is showing and poor sev. Wow it's just so good I hope u update soon
Beccissss chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
Lovely story! Hope you update soon! You write all the characters so well! :)
Amanthya chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
They really would've been better off, Sirius, James, all of them - if canon-James's parents had been so concerned about their moral fiber. But I get the feeling canon Mr. and Mrs. Potter were too enthralled with their late-life baby to think anything he did was less than perfect.
Amanthya chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
That is a really plausible explanation for Remus's behavior. I like your oc, this therapist. In fact, I applaud him.