Reviews for Last Resort
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 1/4
Everyone needs a little freaky friday every now and then
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/4
I know the scene with dora with remus was supposed to be cute but considering he will be having sex with her it was a little..stranger danger baby dora is so cute
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 1/4
Totally confused why there letting a teenager blame someone else for his own behavior thier just making it worse. this story is so unbalanced Remus was severly punished for being a bystander but the people who actually beat severus get a few chores and get to blame someone for not stopping them from being pricks that is not a way to stop bullying
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/4
I am glad the boys were punished and I do think dumbles failed sev but I think the parents blaming dumbles is ridiclous if there kid is a bully its from the way they are being parented teachers are not parents its not thier job to raise them
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 1/4
Baby sev is adorable I am glad that dumbles feels bad since he was just an ass
Person stuck chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Dude, I've been reading this story right? And it needs a flipping ending. Floop the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Great story I always enjoy a story where dumbledore and the marauders actions are met with actual consequences. Please update soon. I know it's been a year since the last update and that almost always means a story's been canned but I would really love to see at least sev reaging.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
The alpha theory of wolves has long since been abandoned as rubbish. However, the analysis of Remus from that premise is very good and insightful.
Acethylene chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
And I'd really like Sev to age soon.

I think he'll be a tad bit resentful shortly after turning back.
Acethylene chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
BTW, that sort-of memory of James where he was bullied instead of Snape: was it necessary to write it all out? I justt think it's too long.

How they're being punished seems reasonable to me.
Acethylene chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Nice. Dealt with bullying nicely.

I can't help but wonder if the rainbow thing was necessary.
Sure, it's interesting, and Remus was shown to be the next rainbow rider, but is there any other way to develop his "alpha"? (That's the only reason I can think of that explains why it's necessary.)

I felt that you threw too much information at the readers when you introduced the rainbow thing. It was in one block of a paragraph.

I find that this started out pretty well. The writing style was pretty good around the time you started, but it got a bit sloppy.

I was never a fan of in-text flashbacks - flashbacks that disrupt the current scene to show a previous event not mentioned. I'd rather it was shown earlier as a separate event, not as a flashback, or it not be shown at all.

Notable flashback-scene that I find quite unnecessary: Lily and Pomphrey talking in the Hospital Wing about Sev eating vegetables, liking carrots, but not liking cauliflowers.

You could've gone without the flashback. If you find the information about him being afraid his food would be taken from him for not liking cauliflowers important, you could've had Lily say it. Since that was the only thing it really added to the story. And having Lily say it, instead of showing a flashback is not necessarily detrimental to the plot - it isn't. And you can still write the impression Lily got from that scene into the dialogue with Pomphrey.

I find Lily's behavior odd. She seems too used to motherhood for a 15-year-old. Also, she seems too forward with Dumbledore.

On a different note, I'm tooootally shipping Remus and Lily right now. :))))

Was the comment about wedding bells necessary during Sev's playdate with the Weasleys and Dora? She was Sev's age! Why jokes about marriage between a 15-year-old and a 2-year-old? I don't get it. Is that your way of getting the RemusxDora ship in?

Overall, good job. Keep it up. I'd like to continue reading.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
This is great! I'd love to read more!
Dani chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
You are a very talented writer and this story is perfect! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KnightlyDreamer chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Please update
Selena92 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Awesome story!

I absolutely adore little Sev and I love how protective Poppy and especially Lily are of him. He deserves it. It shouldn't have to be them doing this for him though...his parents..those asses, should have. And his teachers and Dumbledore.
Good idea by the way, Lily, to make Dumbledore pay for Sev's needs :-)

I also like your solutions in regards to Potter and Co...finally they get their just desserts...and the help they need to stop being such complete asses. I'm devided though, regarding whether they should return back to Hogwarts... but with proper safety measures (for Sev and their other victims- so that they can feel protected) and strict rules, it should be ...okay, I think. They should be made to apologize puplically. And it would be nice if they started stopping other students from continuing to harrass slytherins..well one can dream, can they? ;-)

I love the connection babySev is forming with Remus...I hope they'll become friends once Sev is returned to his proper age...though, and I'm ashamed to say it, I hope thats not too soon...I love babySev!

You asked what I would want to read next? Well...I'd love to see an outing to Diagon...where they accidentally run into Potter and Black...and they get to see what damage they did...and I rather like Lily in motherBear mode ;-)

Please update soon :-)