Reviews for Last Resort
SB chapter 16 . 10/11
This is a wonderful look at how things should have gone! I hope you are able to write more.
Just found this, please do not abandon it. I really want to see/read more.
Niaf chapter 16 . 9/20
I have loved this story. I would love to read more. Maybe one day you'll come back to it?
I really wish you would have continued this. It's such a beautiful story. I'm really glad I could at least read this much even if it leaves me a bit sad that I'll never know how it would've continued.
Outasync chapter 16 . 7/16
Followed a recommendation from pstibbons, and found this amazing story. The consequences of bullying are far-reaching, and you handle the theme well.

I really hope you finish this story someday. I'm very interested in seeing how little Sev adjusts as he is re-aged. Also, how Remus and Lily continue to handle their roles as teenage parents!
Minna cross chapter 16 . 6/6
Your story is awesome! Please don't leave me hanging.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/14
Well, now the boys are having a lovely time and all is well, tra laa...

Will they remember these lessons when they're back at school?
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 16 . 4/2
I like this story, but I think it's moving a bit too fast. Just my personal preference.
I think Sirius, at least, would need a few years of therapy, and what about Regulus? Their childhood was skewed and wrong in horrible ways, that can't be fixed with a few weeks of chores, near-solitude and therapy.
Also, I like Severus and Lily's growing bond.
Is he allergic to anything?
Maybe they (Lily, Sev and her family) should go out to a muggle restaurant. Imagine Sev eating fast-food, or trying to touch a candle at a fancy restaurant. Just a thought.
Anyways, please keep writing!
-M
Swagness maximum faness chapter 16 . 3/28
Omg I just started reading this book and gues what? I already love it it is so good. The repent that James and Sirius is showing and poor sev. Wow it's just so good I hope u update soon
Beccissss chapter 16 . 3/9
Lovely story! Hope you update soon! You write all the characters so well! :)
Amanthya chapter 16 . 2/5
They really would've been better off, Sirius, James, all of them - if canon-James's parents had been so concerned about their moral fiber. But I get the feeling canon Mr. and Mrs. Potter were too enthralled with their late-life baby to think anything he did was less than perfect.
Amanthya chapter 8 . 2/5
That is a really plausible explanation for Remus's behavior. I like your oc, this therapist. In fact, I applaud him.
lulubram chapter 16 . 1/18
Omg this is so good ! I can not wait for the next chapter!
CyberSearcher chapter 7 . 1/15
I won't lie when I say that this is one of the few fanfics that I have ever read in my life that can make me blow out e waterworks more then once. Fanfiction feels perfection at its finest!
falconer54 chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
I really like this story and hope you update soon. Sev is adorable. I think the rainbow subplot is original and very interesting. I wonder how Hagrid would react to the rainbow?