Reviews for The Life of a Half Breed
poop chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
UPDATE NOW OR U ARE DEAD!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
keep going this is good so far i like it
Nga Aroha chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Hello strange one. Its Ssh, your best friend.

wow, your chapters are long and detailed, yet Raven and johnny-boy have not been doing much in them. I think Raven should beat him up for it, and tell his family to go away.

I know this could be bad, but I get the feeling Raven should be more powerful than everyone. Probaly not true, but hey, its what I think.

UPDATE! with less devils and angels and more RAVEN AND JOHNNY-BOY.

Please?
DriftStar chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
this is alotta new characters i didn't think of how deep the story was lol i took for ever wit dis review but keep the good stuff coming ty ty
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
Ahh! I feel so horrible for making you guys wait so long for a review from me for this chapter -_- School has been a royal pain in the ass and I've been mega stressed this week to the point where I almost started crying in front of my PE teacher... that's a very bad thing for me.

Anyway, the chapter was good though I will admit that I did skim the fighting scenes because that's really just not my thing. Update soon all the same! Oh and as for the chapter lenght/update speed, do whatever you want. I had the same trouble with When The Dead Live because of how long the chapters were, but I've just decided that they can wait for the update because it'll be good and the same goes for you :)

Kattie
bloodydarkwolf chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
Bloody: ok FINALLY im reviewing

Shadow: i was told i had to be here

Bloody: you do. damn this chapter was FUNNY

Shadow: yep gotta love hell parents

Bloody: haha yeah

Shadow: i gotta say this story is probably a million times more original than most of the others. its impressive

Bloody: yeah. oh and Raph thinks the attacker is Bucky

Shadow: he coulda just asked Kaiju

Bloody: thats cheating. oh well. talk to you later
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
So it may have taken me a million and four years to finally finish reading this chapter, but I finally did! yey! party in gabe's head lol I'm sure you already have enough going on in there *cough* Cross and Zakara *cough*

good chapter! I liked the dreamy stuff too because it showed more into the past of the characters and I've always liked going back into someone's past and learning more things about them from their childhood. Like how they were treated and how it affects them in their later years.

Opps, sorry. I'm blabbing again which I tend to do when writing a new story. Which I'm doing :) more vampires baby! lol

now to go read the next chapter! Hi-ho silver! AWAY!

Kattie J.
Hexanna chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
lol Sally's evil and cool hehe and Jonathan's mum is Creepy JUST LIKE ME WHEN I MEET A USELESS TWAT LIKE BOYS lol update soon please Gabe
silentshadow55 chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
ok chap, not as good as the others, sorry to say but this one was kinda...well how should i say it? boring?

sorry but it was

oh well hopefully the next is better

all the best

silentshadow55
k chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
5 words why is god a girl
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Love the story! No, I'm not 'the' anonymous reviewer, but I still love them. I don't really understand the guessing of ages thing, but I think that Robin is going to bring Starfire in his room and 'do it'? If that's just a sick guess, then shame on me, but it just seems like it. With each chapter I read, I don't want to stop reading, but then I wind up staying up until like midnight reading. I really loved the flashback dreaming thing, of how he went in the mirror to help her, and all that, and how they both happened to speak English and both be half-breeds… except Raven has a human part and Jonathan has a angel part, but whatever… It was awesome!
Hexanna chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
Cross it no use bragging about how many words it is ; anyway update soon will ya

Hex
Hexanna chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Broken X Chapter 3 is edited just so you noe Gabe and GREAT story :)

Hex
Hexanna chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
hehehe cool Cross :D
Fallen chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Wow I just wanted to let you know that your TT's story "The life of a half breed" is amazing, I love all of your characters and the fact that you stay true to the original characters personalities! This is truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I can't wait for the next chapter. I also like how you managed to incorperate the actual teen titans with your original characters. Its very creative and makes for an intresting read, good luck with the future chapters!

-Your fan Fallen