Reviews for Vanilla
Noura chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi, I always wondered if the Egyptian coven did stay in Egypt, because trust me when I say this, it is always sunny (except maybe a few days in winter). I am Egyptian!
One thing I also noticed that those names are a bit Pharaonic, soooo old. I love Benjamine and I loved his part in the movie, well except for the scene with the camels because I swear that we are not living like that with camels on the street!
Anyways, I would like to read more of Benjamine stories!
Until next time isA! :D
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
loved it x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wonderful!

Even though Ive never thought about Benjamin and Tia finding together in the 18th century but rather at least a few 1000 years ago I have to say that I really like your story.

The aspects of his gift and the emotions of the characters are, as well as their actions and feelings to each other, very well described.

The only a bit strange point is that Benjamin seems to be a "vegetarian vampire" all of a sudden. Wasnt he supposed to drink human blood? Or is my memory again playing tricks on me?
spaceouy474 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
you do realize Tia is older than Benjamin... check the back of BD
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw!That was so sweet!
callistana chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved this!

I've been looking for more fanfics about the Breaking Dawn vampires, and there are surprisingly few. This one is beautifully written and I loved the idea of fitting Benjamin's gift into the prompt.

Lovely work. x
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw, I really liked that, it was very sweet. One thing, though - Benjamin isn't a vegetarian vampire, so his eyes would be red, not gold. But still, it was a really lovely story :)
Entice chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
AW! i love them so much... i think tia and Ben might even be cuter that edward and bella XD

and the ice cream was so...aw lol
Savar chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting, so why didn't Amun and his wife not like the city. Why do you think that Benjamin would stop and Amun wouldn't?
jade destiny chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw, that was very cute! After reading Breaking Dawn, I had such an interest in Benjamin and Tia. Despite them being such minor characters and the little details that were given, I thought they were really cute and hoped there would be more about them. So, this story was absolutely adorable and really fit with my image of them. Great job! I hope to see you write more about them ]
goldenshamrocks5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love it. So sweet and innocent. _ I can imagine Ben and Tia totally like that. _ Wish there were more stories about these two!
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Really liked it. Simple and well written, and Ben and Tia were well characterised :). One thing, though - I felt Ben might have had a harder time being close to Tia, what with the human-feeding vampire thing. Yeah. Just me being pedantic though.

~clouded horizon~
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow, that was really good. I loved this story. I like how Benjamin and Tia slowly grew closer and how you showed him being independent and making sure Amun knows that.

The kiss at the end was perfect, it really fit it and then the ending...

Very good story.
Siriusly Duckling chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Thats really good.
GinTsuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It's 2 in the morning... I read the first few paragraphs and was completely hooked. Sadly my eyes aren't moving as quickly they should and my comprehension is turning into mush. So I'm going to have to read the rest tomorrow...

*adds to my favorite stories list* I'll give you a proper review when I actually go through it. Very intrigued! You're an excellent writer, but I noticed your spelling is off in some places (But it might just be my weary brain garbling words).