Reviews for The Kamiya Wars
Dawn of Glory chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
NICE! i really like this.
emotionless-robot chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
It isn't Ken, is it?

-hopeful puppy dog face-

Haha, loved the chapter!
nikkkibee chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
i bet its ken, kindness

and his brothers dead.
noiha chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
first chapter... so there are more...

i haven't feel the "war" yet. i wondering what will happen in the following chapters... x)

update! ;)
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Haha I like it. Poor Kari. I can see Tai shoving a bag over her body and basically kidnapping her to get her away from boys. Update soon!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw... I know how she feels... everytime I meet a relative who I havent seen in a while, it's always that question that reminds me WHY I havent seen them.

I likes it!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow! Nice start...I love sibling squabbles. BTW, in my review for Misunderstanding...I meant 'twist' not twits. LOL.
Ume chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I'm intrigued. Put up a few more chapters.

I've always thought of Tai as a bit protective, but maybe not quite to that extent. I'm still coming back though! write more!

BTW, I've only ever seen the dub too. I thought it was fine. I still have a poster in my room
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow awesome story. it sounds real good and i can't wait until the next chapter! i think you've shown tai and kari's sibling realtionship perfectly so far so keep it up! jst a question though, is this gonna end takari? cuz i'm like in luv with takari lol. n e way keep up the awesome work and can't wait till u upadte!
Dawn of Glory chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
WONDERFUL!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Ooh... stupid Tai!

Can't wait for the next chapter - and I'm not just saying that - I really CANNOT WAIT!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
o...

is she with TK and what were they actually doing that tai interupted?

i lyked it!