Reviews for He Is My Master - Extras
Vermillion Flower chapter 4 . 7/14
Wow everything is extreme!
rovi chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
I love this fanfic and I love you
Btw, I really need to ask: do you prefer Sonic as bottom or top? Please, I have to know. Please answer me :')
(excuse my bad english)
darklingforrest chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Well I just left a review on the main story and now I'm moving on to the more intimate parts. I absolutely adore these parts. I think that it's very impressive to try to keep two characters is that are normally portrayed vasily different in a intimate relationship. And I love the interaction in between the two and ironically I can see how this would work perfectly. This is just simply a job well done. And also I love how it's not trashy or dirty sounding. How there are different words that are used to create a classiness and a cleaness to the story. It's phenomenal. And it's hard for me to put the story down. I'm not a reader by far it's not something that I do but in order for me to really be into a story it has to be really good and grab my attention. So Applause.
SaltwaterJanuary chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
oh my gosh, splendid! And...may I ask for a Shadow-slave one?
IHeartYou chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Do what everyone else says and have them switch positions~~~I want to see Sonic take over~He's in need of it. Plus it'll be interesting to see how his bratty-ness changes when he's in the other role~
Love you and your stories~:3333
333333333333333
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
ooo! Maybe Sonic could give Shadow a massage so that he'll relax more so that Sonic can take him!
I wanna see Sonic and Shadow do it but wit Sonic on top dis time!
Shadowluver1242 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
You are SOOO good at these types of scenes! I love this story so much! Probably one of my favorite sonadow stories. Quick question! I'm not sure if you can answer here or not but, will we see any chapters of Sonic and Shadow switching roles? Like their first time together with Sonic in the lead instead? I know the chapter said it sounded like they experimented a little, but Shadow was a bit uncomfortable, so I didn't know if they had "done the deed" completely or not lol. Also, we've seen some of Shadow exploring Sonic's body, but maybe we can have a little of Sonic exploring Shadow's body? Again, I love your story to pieces, thank you, thank you for writing this!
RandallWorks chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
XDDD OMG I'M DYING! SONIC IS DEAD, SHADOW IS DEAD! EVERYONE IS DEAD! I'M DEAD! LMAO!
SuzyKyu chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
This is absolutely the best thing I've read in a while! The way you write intimate scenes is absolutely perfect. You always keep Sonic and Shadow in character in the best way possible. Words cannot describe how much this made my day when I first saw it was up!
I definitely agree with everyone else asking for the scene where Shadow bottoms! Though it's something you haven't written before, I still think it would really unlock Shadow's character as well as their relationship; he always seems like a person who would be very reluctant to submit because of past abuse, but would eventually if he was with the right person (i.e. Sonic). If you need inspiration, I recommend listening to the song "Unfold" by Alina Baraz. I think it pertains well to how Sonic would have to peel away at Shadow's layers to get him to finally let go.
I'm begging you, PLEASE PLEASE write the Shadow bottoming scene! We all need it!
But aside from my freaking out, thank you so much for updating and I hope you update very soon. Your stories always make my day! :DDD
-Suzy _
AN-DoubleRainbow-NA chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Oh god. Why is there always an execution scheduled for them right after a glorious round of love making? I honestly gasped so loud when Amy showed up and I'm a little surprised Sonic didn't remember to LOCK THE DOOR when there is a lovesick, well meaning, pink terror chasing after him. I can't wait to see what happens next, this has made my day!
SOCH14 chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
This is better then the actual chapter...i'll admit i love it!
X)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Oh my God. I can't stop picturing someone actually yelling "LEEEEEROY-" in the midst of doing the naughty and it's all your fault! How you can still manage to make me laugh while writing a detailed smut scene? Also is it just me, or is the kitchen counter top seemingly Sonic's favourite location to get banged on? xD

Off to review the original story now! It's always fun to see the extras updated, and I agree with some previous reviewers, seeing Shadow in the other position would be interesting to read!
charc0la chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
I would do unspeakable things to hear the Sonic topping event... ... unspeakable things.
Yezi chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Oh my god... (brilliant chapter as usual)
IslandoftheMidnightSun chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Horror indeed. This is a wonderful bonus installment of the dynamic between these two. I spyed a little Supernatural in there which was cute. The faux power play was really well written too. Thanks for continuing to write about these two.