Reviews for He Is My Master - Extras
I can't wait until they have a 'proper' love scene! You're good at this! ;)
Qebonut chapter 3 . 3/20
Such a strangely cute little story x3 It kinda upset me though 'cause I had thought that it might have been a way-later continuation of the HiMM timeline until it was mentioned that Knuckles didn't know about them. That made me kinda sad, but I quickly got over it XD
Anyway. I like this, it was nice. A random thing, I find your two modes of speech here (first-person and present tense) to be the best of all the modes, so good on you for that _ But yeah. Thanks for writing this cute little thing. Have a nice day, Miss Kitsune c:
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 2 . 3/16
I was just curious. I kinda liked the original version of this chapter before you updated it. Do you by any chance still have that version so I can read it again?
tomatosoup chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I usually try to avoid mature stuff in Sonic fics, simply because they are usually very awkward and horribly out of character. I agree with the last review about the underlined consensual deal, because that is also something that people don't include...

I hope there will be some more lemon from HIMM before it ends (or just more lemon scenes in general, haha). Also, it would be interesting to see you write about them when they switch positions! People usually writes Shadow on top (not that I mind), but it would be nice to read one where he is bottoming/submissive in any way whilst being in character - which will also be healthy for Sonic, I suppose, with the slave mentality gnawing on his mind for the past week...

Anyway, keep up the great work! And thank you for those two updates, that was a nice xmas gift :')
Nefres chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I have a lot to say about He Is My Master, and these wonderful extras.

I'm not gonna say that though, so I'm just gonna settle with-

WOW HOLY FUCK WHAT A GOOD FIC LIKE FUCKING SHIT MAN I CANT EVEN HANDLE YOUR HUMOUR AND YOUR CHARACTERIZATION AND YOUR DIALOGUE GODDAMN DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I LAUGHED DURING THAT GIANT FIC YOU BAS-

...ahem.

Anyways, congratulations on the most accurate portrayal of dom/subbing and petplay I've ever seen in a Sonic fanfiction! Or... any fanfic, really. Though, to be fair, this isn't what I usually read. I've half a mind to recommend this to fans of petplay that I know, but alas, I doubt any of them are interested in hedgehogs. A shame.

But yeah, I'm glad you pulled off making everything /consensual/, even with Shadow's domineering traits. I always get worried when stuff gets kind of.. sexual-assaulty and it's supposed to be a positive thing. (of course I don't mind when you portray it as being awful, uncomfortable, and cruel... which you always do) You always make it clear that everything is consensual and that's really great!

One last thing: Gotta love the hedgehog culture stuff that you sprinkled in there! Nice worldbuilding. Also, thanks for not making Amy awful... I like her a lot as a character and I hate when she's bashed in Sonadow fics, or any fics for that matter. (I know she wasn't here a lot, but the fact that her behaviour is explained and justified, and that it's acknowledged that Sonic does care for here, means a lot)

Um... what else. I didn't mean to write this much. Your Rouge is phenomenal! She's hilarious. Pretty much every decision you've made in these fics have been positive in my eyes.

Also, medieval!Sonic got a lot more interesting to me once you revealed that he appears to be hiding his lineage.

Not sure why I'm commenting here instead of on the main fic.. I guess because this little AU side-story is what I read last.

I used to be the only person in my family who liked margarine. Now that I can't stop giggling whenever I see it, I suppose I'll have to go back to butter.
artimis456 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
The lemon was delicious (poor tails and knuckles) and the fluff so sweet 3 , keep up the good work :)!
briana chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
...well, found out what they did with the margarine. This was incredibly hot!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Awww the bonus chapter is so sweet and hot ;) ! It was one of the oneshots that turned me into a shadonic fan in the first place :D ! Bye*
yaoifan chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Eeee! Fangirl moment. Love this! Please update soon!
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh man, i'm looking at my Sonic posters and I just realized something.
They have small bodies, but since their hands are so large...I don't think its physically possible for Sonic to have three in there...much less one! XD I still like reading these though. :)
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow.. first time reading anything sonic and its great.
Cozy Shadow chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Awww! Shadow's words at the end are so sweet and poetic!
BalletGirl537 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love, Love, LOVE 'The Value of Rarity'! You are so talented with the present tense style of writing. I simply can't get enough of your works.
And the descriptions you use are out-of-this-world. So sensual. I really love how well you capture Sonic's character in this, and you made it even more impressive with the way you described him through the eyes of another person. Great!
Now that we've seen Sonic through Shadow's perspective, I would LOVE to see a sequel about Shadow through Sonic's perspective.
You've always said things relating to Shadow being 'an enigma' to Sonic, but not much more. (Talking about He Is My Master here)
It would be great to read something about Sonic's view of Shadow. Maybe unlock his personality a little. If you can tackle that nearly-impossible feat to understand the enigma that is that little black bastard. '.
Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read more of HIMM in the future!
Fallen chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was by far awsome
Iluvsonadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cool! Loved it. Sonic is most probably going to have cum burst out of him when Nux touches his tail xD
lol, Good job!