Reviews for Snapped
thegirlfromwonderland chapter 1 . 6/8
okay I stopped immediately when he pulled the handcuffs out. This is wayy too OOC for Booth, he would never treat her like that. He would be absolutely sure she wants the same thing he does before doing anything. I feel so disturbed this is so nothing like Booth. I get that some people like OOC but not me lol. Great story for those people I guess
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Perhaps a little OOC, but who cares. That was so hot! So sensual. So good. Excellent BB smut fic. Loved it. I need a moment after that one:)
Suzanne chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hot!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Overwhelmingly, amazingly wonderful!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was DELICIOUS!
Breathless chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Whoa . . . holy crap that was good! I actually forgot I was reading it and could practically see it in my mind - captivating and totally flawless!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
WOW WOW WOW!
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lol hot hot hot! that Dr Brennan is a very very lucky lady :D
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Woah !
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Booth scared me. I didn't know how far he was going to go, and when she collapsed I was so thankful that he snapped out of it. Then it really got good!
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was amazing. Period. The End.

Booth was perfect. I loved the bit about the cuffs and her wrist. Perfection.

Great writing!

~HGT
Bailadora chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
THAT. WAS. INCREDIBLE. At first I was a little worried that Booth was going to do something he would regret, but then with the things he said to her, asking if she knew what it was like to go through the day without her and all that, WOW. AMAZING. AWESOME. FANTASTIC. Those words don't even begin to describe this.
Ellasphere chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG! Absolutely amazing! Words cannot describe it! OMG! *hyperventilating* Totally Immense!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow! Love Booth in his frenzied state, how he holds her when he snaps out of it, Brennan reassuring him his affections are returned, and the line "I'm yours, all yours, only and always yours". Amazing job!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
THIS WAS AMAZING! I truly have no words. This was so sexy, and demanding, and tender. Terrific job!