Reviews for Snapped
Overwhelmingly, amazingly wonderful!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was DELICIOUS!
Breathless chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Whoa . . . holy crap that was good! I actually forgot I was reading it and could practically see it in my mind - captivating and totally flawless!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
WOW WOW WOW!
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lol hot hot hot! that Dr Brennan is a very very lucky lady :D
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Woah !
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Booth scared me. I didn't know how far he was going to go, and when she collapsed I was so thankful that he snapped out of it. Then it really got good!
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was amazing. Period. The End.

Booth was perfect. I loved the bit about the cuffs and her wrist. Perfection.

Great writing!

~HGT
Bailadora chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
THAT. WAS. INCREDIBLE. At first I was a little worried that Booth was going to do something he would regret, but then with the things he said to her, asking if she knew what it was like to go through the day without her and all that, WOW. AMAZING. AWESOME. FANTASTIC. Those words don't even begin to describe this.
Ellasphere chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG! Absolutely amazing! Words cannot describe it! OMG! *hyperventilating* Totally Immense!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow! Love Booth in his frenzied state, how he holds her when he snaps out of it, Brennan reassuring him his affections are returned, and the line "I'm yours, all yours, only and always yours". Amazing job!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
THIS WAS AMAZING! I truly have no words. This was so sexy, and demanding, and tender. Terrific job!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow !

This was so erotic and dark and passionate yet, there was more and it was love and it was AMAZAING.

Thanks for writing this serious Rowdy Romance

Becca
Harmne chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow! A little dark and scary there at the beginning but what a wonderful story! Loved it!