Reviews for Snapped
celtic33 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
so as I'm drinking my morning coffee to get the caffeine high, this story certainly um well there's more than one kind of high ;)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
**smutty smut smut...with lots of smut.

...my favourite kind of fic...with the added bonus of having your name attached to it. :-)

My, my...you really are a bottomless pit of fic writing ideas...loving them all.

Now THIS one really explored the dark side of Booth.

I loved the earlier 'dicsussion', debating both sides of the sexual obsession argument.

I was getting a bit concerned for a while there, when Booth brought out the handcuffs & cuffed her to the bed without her permission. I worried how far Booth was going to go to prove a point...how far out of character he would go...it was a thin line...but thankfully, seeing her chafed wrists...seeing her come for him...seeing her give herself completely to him...is what 'snapped' him out of it...made him realize what had happened & what he had done to her...full of regret for his loss of self control.

It is now with her permission, her trust in him, her acceptance, that he continues...but now it is on an entirely different level...it is all reciprocated. Loved how the tone, the pace, the frenzy changed & then it was the 2 of them together, giving & receiving, sharing in the tenderness. Loved the repeating of earlier words.

**"You like it when I touch you, don't you, Seeley,"

"Do you want me to touch you some more?"

...role reversal...now it was Booth begging for more.

Shame it was just a one shot...I would have liked to have seen more, how in the clear light of day, how Booth reacted to his actions the night before...how if they both talked of the way that Brennan felt while Booth was trying to 'make his point'...

Again, love all your fics. Looking forward to your venture. :-):-):-)
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I just finished reviewing Deprivation and I find this waiting in my inbox. Your muse is very active this week.

So... not just me who is utterly obsessed by two particular fictional characters. Is it wrong to enjoy reading smut at 11am, with tea and toast?

As ever, I loved your story. I was a bit concerned earlier on that Booth had taken it too far, but you completely redeemed yourself with his anguish.

Looking forward to your next offering.

Gail.