Reviews for The Girls Don't know
BlackPitbull chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
wheres the next chapter I was getting into it
Gamerof1458 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I remember reading this fic as a younger brat and just spent two hours hunting for it! I recall it was this interesting piece of work that kindled my interest in your writing and your other Love Hina story! I hope you come back to this fic someday as it is really good and has a lovely concept.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
very interesting continue this.
Mz340 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
To tell the truth, i never see that you update this chapter.(YES!) & after i check the last updated.(FFFUUU!) The story is so good but with late/forgotten updated its frustating...

On the review... Now its getting interesting when haruka said that on Omiai, the girl was Shell-Shock on the news.

Please Updated the story...
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
want more!
That Guy chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Wow, this story is at least made up of half kick-ass, half hilarity and half awesome.

Thank you for writing it.

It would be amazing if you ever decided to return to this story.
Kage640 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Ok its the coolest LH Keitaro I've read so far and the cross overs are interesting so GL on ur next Ch. and PLZ Post Soon.
Werewolf2300 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
looks great so far
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
chapter was amazing, incredible as Keitaro resolved the problems, I can not wait for the upgrade was worth the wait,I hope to see Keitaro in action, I never tire of looking at history, I wonder how the girls react
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
This story is very amusing. Ranma and Keitaro are best friends and Keitaro is a master gunfighter/martial artist. The omiai is going to make things really interesting. Will the girl be really hot, will Keitaro fall in love with her, and what will the girls do. Please upload the next chapters soon so we can find out.
Quathis chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
And things were going so well . . . now he's got suspicious female tenants to worry about. Will this be a grilling session or just a large awkward silence? Maybe both, though with these girls jumping to conclusions is an Olympic event, so I really wonder what their thoughts might be. Until next time.
Nysk chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Overall very amusing. I loved seeing ranma/nabiki in the story.

Keep up the good work!
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
What's with that Yokoshima arc? Isn't it about where Keitaro goes thinking they don't know and how they reacted once they knew?
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
"Do you still change into a woman?"

I knew it was that Ranma or at least some homage to that series.
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011