Reviews for Curtain of Fire
Yavelee chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I just finished watching the whole series. I love the relationsship between Iroh and that was beautiful! Thank you.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was really sweet. I like ow you wrote it.

-Dysexic Nerd
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this was beautiful! Thank you
Trina chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I was surprised at the coldness of Iroh, but i suppose that was what it must have been what Iroh was like for a time. beleiveable, but surprising. I like how you did Zuko in this fic- very great! thank you
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
When Iroh was yelling at Zuko in this, I actually burst in to tears. It was just so shocking and heartbreaking to have that happen between these two that I actually had to walk away from my computer to calm down... In my defence I am reading this right after watching the end of the Second season of Avatar, so I am a little sensitive about what happen between these two wonderful Characters and the thought of them being anything other than their close uncle/nephew, father/son selves is a little more than heartbreaking. I think I was more upset with what happen between them, Zuko's betrayal, then I was about Aang being apparently Killed... kinda sad. But all that asides, this was a wonderful fic, I think its made me like theses two even more, if that is possible. So yeah, Great Fic, love it.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved it! It was fantastic! I wish there was more. At first, when Iroh was so mean I was like, 'What?' Poor Zuko ... Loved the conversation between Iroh and his master Kuzon.
Catqueen 58 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I think my heart broke a little when Iroh was being such a jerk to Zuko...I loved the part when he was trying to prove that he was still a kid though. XD

It was great...Loved it.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh my, what a beautiful fic. There were times I wanted to cry because of Iroh's cruelty towards Zuko but then again, everyone handles depression and the lost of loved ones differently than some other people. I have sympathize with Zuko from the moment I saw him, but this is just heartbreaking. It was such a lovely fic.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Thoughts? Hideously adorable! Oh my land, that was so cute I have cavities, yet very sad too. Excellent job -
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
-smiles-
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was so very sweet! :
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I like this! I love looking into Zuko's past, and I love how you tie in that Iroh knew of Zuko's tie to Roku all along, but never told Zuko because he "wasn't ready". And how Kuzon knew Iroh! Sweet! Kuzon, Aang's old friend. Excellent piece.
Nebiru chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Nice. Liked it.)
fourfourfourfour chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aww i felt like crying when iroh was so mean (yeah, i'm a big baby)

this was really sweet and huggable. kudos
Kildiazar the Unwanted Ghost chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! Zuko at his woobiest! (If that's even a word) I could read this over and over again. Any reader who can't NOT sympathize with Zuko after reading this is a heartless fiend (who needs to be subjected to Wang Fire's therapy sessions.)

I beg you to do more and keep up the excellent work! XP

Cheers for Zuko the Woobie!