Reviews for Toujours Pur
Random reader chapter 32 . 1/14/2020
Love this story!
wiseguy123 chapter 32 . 1/16/2017
Love this story cant wait for next update
Patrick chapter 32 . 9/3/2015
Wonderful story so far! Please update again when you feel up to it.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Thanks for the great story, hope to see more of it.
Jenkt5 chapter 32 . 8/13/2013
I loved this story! Please update soon!
MadrigalPrincess chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
I love their relationship, it's so beautiful. I can't wait to read the next update
Imaginneeee chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god this story is so sweet. I'm sorry about your friend, I kinda cried when I read about her, and I'm very glad that you decided to update. This is honestly the best Reggie fic I've ever read and it's so sweet and cute, and if I had to vote, Regulus and Rose take my vote for cutest couple in the world hands down and I love this story... I was trying to find the reason why the last chapter I read was so emotional, and then I read your notes and... Well I got your reason.
LadyStrider17 chapter 32 . 5/11/2013
I'm sorry about your friend. But I am glad that you can come back to the story. I can't believe it's only half way done! Thanks for the update!
NightBrd07 chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
So sorry about your friend. Am still enjoying and hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/12/2013
Yay, you're back writing! I had no idea a close friend ofyours had passed away :( I hope this wasn't too hard for you :( xo
Reggie lover chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
Hurray!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
I love you and your friend!
I love this story I love everything about it!
Yay they finally become one! Whoop!
penny.poo chapter 32 . 1/10/2013
I'm sorry for your lose. It can be quite hard to move on after a loved one has died, and to still continue this fan fiction even if it is a reminder of your friend can be quite difficult.
If it were me I would've discontinued my story if that we're to happen.
So, thank you for the update, you've made my day!
-machee
Ps may Destanee rest in peace.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 32 . 1/7/2013
I'm sorry about your friend, and I hope you feel better soon.

I love this story!

Regulus Black is one of my favourite charactors! I hope he doesn't end up dieing like he did in the Harry Potter Books. Regulus and Rose are so cute together.

Cant wait for more!
Etoile Black chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Yay! So excited to see this alert come through. I'm so happy the next chapter is up but mostly I truly hope you feel good continuing the story in your friends memory and hopefully it helps with your healing.

It was worth the wait! This chapter was so cute and Reg and Rose have finally 'progressed' :) I am excited reading you say this story is only half way through - so much drama to unfold and I've so many questions but will wait patiently.

Happy New Year again and thanks for the shout out ;) x x x