Reviews for The Thing about Boys
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Eejits (deliberate misspelling of "idiots").

*claps madly* Ow, now my hands hurt.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hahaha OMG this was hilarious! Instant gave :D Loved subtle(and not so :P)hints of pairings ;)

~Akai-Miko
Azuna10 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
mmmhmmm i agree
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Funny, but I can't help but point out that THERE IS NO BEER in the Soul Society! You keep mentioning, and it keeps needing to be replace by the word 'sake'. Not to mention, they don't have mugs, either? Hell, can you even think of a SINGLE time you've ever seen a cup in the Soul Society with any kind of handle?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Such an awesome oneshot about the boys of Bleach. Hehe, good job.
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Three, two, one...

*starts foaming at the mouth and squeeing in incoherent glee before running off to check out the rest of your fanfictions*
hu3long2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is great! I love the quick character sketches of the most of the important Shinigami in SS, especially the Renji crowd- those boys... It's almost like a Guide to the Men of Seireitei!
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
A nice reading you provide me here!
SmallCitySinner chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hm...The SWA must be pretty sneaky to catch all of these scenes.

I absolutely love number four, though all of them were good and everyone was in character!
megami kitty chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
wow! just wow. that was a very long list. you sure the SWA members didn't suspect a thing? their pink-haired leader's known to literally raise hell for those unfortunate enough to cross her path you know.

but seriously, this was a very well-written, um, list. i liked that you just lightly glossed over some of the possible pairings in the whole bleach fandom without specifically stating who's gonna end up with who. also, i appreciate that you kept everyone 'in character' the whole time.

kudos to a nice piece of fiction. -
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I found it funny and interesting, and in character...until I got to the language later on. Even the hardest people in Bleach don't use that kind of language until pushed to the very end of their rope, so it seemed kind of out of character.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Ahahahahaha!

Awesome.

Hey, I won't tell anyone where you've been. Secret's safe with me. ;P

Thanks for writing!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow! they did some good researching and analyzing huh! and good sneaking as well! haha!

i agree with the 'findings'.

nice writing! you got the heart of every situation. i absolutely love it!

and though boys ca really be pain in the ass at times, their actually adorable!

yeah! 'love boys!
Coletterby chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wonderfully hilarous. loved it

'Letterby xx
DelMarch chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow :) That was EXTREMELY entertaining :) ! There was cuteness, sweetness, seriousness, fluffiness, friendship, romance, family... All rolled up in a good wrapping of pure fun and humour :) What more could anyone ask for?

Except maybe for... more ;) ?