Reviews for Hearts To Glass
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
...you know that the reason Sam is using his powers is because unlike what they did before, the vitim lives, he doesn't kill them...though that's still a fine line in what he's doing
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
OH GOD GIRL!

you have whammied me yet again with sheer awesome-ness on this fic hun!

OHH GOD!

this was uber amazing! omg hun

friggin LOVED the angst a plenty ya had in here!

cant wait to see what 'in the beginning' has on your fic list hun xx

x

thank you!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
wow. so powerful and touching. favorite parts:

"he was still frozen inside." what a great way to put it. really captures his behavior lately. as if he is still frozen.

"He felt guilty for the space that had opened up between them, and frustrated that he had no idea how to close it." just like dean to feel guilt for something he cannot even control.

"And Sam wondered, almost fearfully, what it saw there." which is really the question of the season... *waits heart in throat.*

great job. love the adding of the angst. I will stay tuned!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. Nicely done and thank you for a bit of limpSam - he is so missing of late :p

My heart broke for the poor kid...

And you did a great job of keeping them character to what we've seen, even Dean is more distant, his hands more gruff and his comfort less forthcoming. He still loves the kid, you can tell, but Dean is also definitely holding back and you've captured that here so well.

And that ending? Particulaly in light of what we know now in regards to the Angels and Sam - wahh... I am so glad he has Dean, at least, to watch his back.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
May I just say I totally support your goal of adding a bit of limp Sam to each ep if we don't get it?

Sam did take an emotional and physical whumping and I love how you gave us both Sam's and Dean's POV's throughout.

Thanks for confirming that Castiel did, in fact, glance at Sam while he was talking to Dean at the end of the ep. I kept waiting for Dean to challenge the angel - after all, no one messes with his brother.

Thanks for the bit o' limp and insight.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love me a bit of limp Sam!

Great kind of alternative ending! This season rocks doesn't it?

Looking forward to reading more!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Really liked this! Awesome :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome oneshot. After reading this, you have to wonder if those kinds of thoughts did go through Sammy's mind. He has always had a trouble blaming himself for things that weren't his fault!
LadyVic chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh Stranded sweetie thank you so much! You're giving so many of us what we really want to see-some exploration of what Sam has been going through and Dean finally acknowledging Meg's words about siblings.

And you're doing it wonderfully. Amazingly written as usual. Chilling and sad.

On a purely writing style note, can I tell you how much I loved your comment about the table legs 'burping' across the floor? What a great way to describe that!
Rat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008